Chapter 32

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

Hyoyeon decide to go in Ilsan see Junho. She took the train and go to Ilsan. Meanwhile, in Ilsan, Junho was in a coffee shop. He order an americano. When his coffee arrive he took the coffee and pay, he leaved the coffee shop but he didn't pay attention of the road. He bumped onto someone, his americano was on the ground. He apologized to the person when he look that person he regonized Hyoyeon. He was shock to see her here. How she know he was here. Hyoyeon regonized Junho's voice. She was happy to see him here.

Hyoyeon : I'm so happy to see you here.

JH : What are you doing here and how did you know I was here??

Hyoyeon : I'm want to see you and it's Nichkhun who told me you are here. But I didn't know you were at the coffee shop.

JH : I see... but you can't be here. You have to go back in Seoul. Eunhyuk would be angry if he knows you are here.

Hyoyeon : I won't go back in Seoul.

JH : You have to go back there. Did he know you are here?? I won't him to be angry at you. It's better if you leave Ilsan and go back to Seoul. Your life it's not with me but with him. It won't work between us. So it's better if you forget me and I forget you.

Hyoyeon : No. I won't leave Ilsan without you. If I have to leave Ilsan is with you not with someone else. I didn't say yes to Eunhyuk. I leave the church after you leaved me. I love you Junho and you are all I need because you are the love of my life. I know I did a big mistake and I regret a lot. I'm not going to forget you because I love you. I will love you till the end. If I'm here it's because I want you back in my life.

JH : What's about Eunhyuk?? Will you continue to see him??

Hyoyeon : I won't do a second mistake so no I'm not going to see him again plus he is not important for me. You are the most important for me.

JH : I don't know. I have Minho with me now. Will you accept this child?? You won't a children. I'm the person who want a children.

Hyoyeon : I will accept him because I really like him he is really nice and he is a person who cann take care of the person he love the most. 

JH : What if you'll make the same mistake??

Hyoyeon : I will make sure it won't happen again. I really want you back in my life. I really wish you'll accept me again. 

Junho went to Hyoyeon, he kiss her lips and hug her. Hyoyeon was happy, she shed tears, she hugged him back.