Chapter 10

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

Junho arrive at Wooyoung and Khun house. He knock the door and wait outsid.Wooyoung open the door, he see his friend. He let Junho enter inside.

WY : Did you talk to her??

JH : Yeah, she signed the papers. I'm just here to tell you this. Khun is not here??

WY : No, he is with Taec at the office. They're going to be back soon. Do you have any news about Chansung, Minjun and Jay??

JH : Yeah, Minjun and Seohyun are happy together, they're are happy together. Chansung and Sooyoung are in Australia for vacation and Jay and Jessica are going to be back in Korea, they're going to celebrate their return in the country. How is Taec and Yoona??

WY : Okay. Well, Taec is sad, he really loves Yoona but he respect her choice, he let her some space. But I don't know how is Yoona.

JH :  We haven't chance with love, I hope his marriage will turn well. And you with Taeyeon?

WY : We are just friends. And I think I remember her a little.

JH : Seriously??

WY : Yeah, I think. Do you think my memories will be back soon??

JH : Well, you remember a little about her. I think you're going to remember her really soon. And Khun and Tiffany??

WY : I don't know. They didn't talk really much. She is still with Siwon but you know Khun, he won't bother her after what happen between them the last time. I didn't ask Khun about this. 

Just then Khun and Taec entered inside, they saw Junho they hug him.

NK : What's up Junho??

JH : Nothing and you ??

NK : Nothing. Where is Hyoyeon?? She didn't come with you??

JH : No, we divorce. We already signed the papers. She's at home. I bring a room in a hotel.

WY : Don't worry we are here and you can find a another woman.

JH : I know that and no I can't find someone else than Hyoyeon. She was really perfect for me I can't love someone else. I really don't understand why my marriage is over like this, I don't understand what mistake I did. We were really happy together, we swear to be here for eatch other in front of the pastor, we swear this in front of god.

NK : We understand what you feel man.

Just then, the ringdoor bell, Wooyoung went to open the door, by his surprised he saw Jay and Jessica in front of him, he let them enter inside. They went to the living room, everybody are surprise to see them, they didn't expect they're going to be here right now.

JaySica : Hey guys. It's been a long time!!

NK : Yo, I'm glad to see you here. What are you doing here??

Jay : We bought a house in Korea.[saw Junho sad] Hey Junho how are you buddy??

JH : I'm fine.

Jessica : Junho, are you sure you are fine?? By the way Hyoyeon isn't with you here??

JH : About that...I know you're going to be angry but...we just divorce..

Jessica : What? How you can do this to her?!!!

WY : Hey, it's Junho fault. Before you yell to Junho ask Hyoyeon the story. 

Jay : What happened Junho with Hyoyeon??

JH : She love someone else. I saw her with someone else. 

Jessica : Argh, this girl. How can she do this to you. I'm sorry Junho to accuse you. If you need something just tell us. 

Jay : The others know about your divorce??

JH : No, just the five of you. I won't put my problems to you guys.

TY : But they're going to know about this one day.

JH : I know but right now I won't tell this to them.

Jessica : Ok, we respect your choice. Anyways where is Yoona Taec??

TY : She's at home. But she won't talk to me, the last time we argued and she said she need space between us so yeah she is not here and with me.

Jessica : OMG, I missed a lot things while I live in America. And the others are they still together??

WY : Yeah, Chansung and Sooyoung are in vacation in Australia, Jun.K and Seohyun are still together married, Tiffany is still with Siwon.

Jessica : Ok. And Taeyeon??

NK : She's not with Leeteuk anymore, he played with her feelings.

Jay : Seriously??

NK : Yeah.

Jay : Anyways, I never trusted on this guy and Chansung told us about Wooyoung accident.

WY : Ooh, I'm good now.

Jessica : Sooyoung said to me, you don't remember about Taeyeon.

WY : Yeah it's true but my memories begin to coma back. I begin to remember her.

Jay : That's great.

WY : Yeah t's really great.

They talked all the night. They talk about their work, the hous of Jay and Jessica in america. Junho and Taec leave them, Jay and Jessica sleep at Woooyung's house. The two boys go to sleep. Tomorrow, they have meeting with Taec and the others about the company.