Chapter 20

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

After Victoria leave the company, Khun went back to his office. He looked the ring he gived to Victoria. He was sad and hurt. He heard the door knock. Wooyoung enter inside and went to Nichkhun reconfort him.

WY : Hey Khun are you okay?? I heard you and Victoria...

NK : She broke up with me, she won't marry me...

WY : I'm sorry man..do you want to talk about this??

NK : There nothing to talk. Everybody heard us arguing..She always put Tiffany name in all our conversation, she asked me who I really love.

WY : And what did you answer??

NK : I didn't answer. But th truth, it's I love both of Victoria and Tiffany. If I didn't love Victoria I'll never ask her to marry me. When I asked her to marry me, I was very sure with my feelings.

WY : Why didn't you hold her back??

NK : How??It's too late now, she's gone and she'll never going to come back to me.

WY : What about the ring??

NK : She gave me back the ring. I'm really stupid.

WY : Come on man, you'll find the right girl for you one day.

NK : Let's not talk about that. So what about you??

WY : Man, I'm really happy.

NK : Why?

WY : I'm with Taeyeon. We're a couple now.

Nichkhun heard his friend, he was happy for him but he didn't show that because of his separation with Victoria.

NK : It's cool, man.

WY : Cool??No, it's fantastic.

NK : Look Woo, I'm not in a good mood now, I'm really happy for you. I really mean but I just want to be alone for a moment.

WY : Yeah, I understand. I let you alone if you need something or want to talk just call me.

Nichkhun nodded, Wooyoung leave Khun's office. At Khun side, he thinked about everything. Today, he won't work so he decide to leave the company and went somewhere. He leaves his office, he passed Tiffany but he didn't watch her, he take the stair and arrive at the parking. He get in his car and drove. He drove for a long time, he stopped in a pub. He entered inside and ordered alcohol. He only think of his separation while drinking his whisky. He was drunk but he didn't care about that. He ordered another whisky. The barman was worried for him, he decided to tell him.

Barman : Sir, if you drink again, you'll be more drunk. I won't give you a glass.

NK : I'm a client, give me another glass of whisky.

Barman : I'm sorry sir but you drank a lot of glass of whisky. I know maybe you have problems on your life but alcohol don't help you.

NK : I don't care just give me another glass of whisky.

Barman : Look, I'm not going to give you another glass. You can tell me what's wrong and I'll help you.

NK : My fiance leave me...She leave me...We were going to marry but she cancel it and she broke up...I love two girls. Yeah two girls...my bestfriend and my fiance..when she asked me who I really love and I didn't answer her...

Barman : Ouh, it's not cool man.

NK : You are suppose to help me but you pushed me even more.

Barman : I'm sorry man. You can continue. So we are, you didn't answer her.

NK : Yeah, I didn't answer her...her question was so sudden. I'm really hurt because I was going to be her futur husband but she end our relationship. One more thing, she always put my friend name in all our conversation.

Barman : And your friend??did she love you??

NK : She love me??No, she love her boyfriend this bastard. But I don't care, she can do wat she want I don't care about her now. You know what?? I really hate her now...

Barman : She didn't do anything to you.

NK : I was with my girlfriend and we were happy but everytime she saw me with my fiance whe was jealous. You can see in her eyes she was jealous. It's because of her if I'm not anymore with my girlfriend. I hate her...I told you my story now give me my glass of whisky.

The barman was about to give him the glass of whisky but Nichkhun fall asleep. The barman, was worried for Nichkhun, he take Khun's phone and decide to call the first person of his contacts. He call Wooyoung and told him what happen.

Barman : Hello Wooyoung-sshii.

WY : Yeah, who is it??Why did you call with Khun's phone??

Barman : I'm sorry to disturbe you but your friend is drunk. And he can't drive his car is this state like this. So I call you if you can take your friend.

WY : Sure. Just tell me the name of the pub.

Barman : The name is DigitalClub. I'll wait with him.

WY : Thanks sir and I'm sorry.

Barman : Don't worry and your welcome.

Wooyoung arrived at the pub, he get Nichkhun in his car, he thanks the barman and drove to their house. While, he was driving, he heard Nichkhun talking. They arrived at their house, he bring Khun at his room, he decide to talk to him tomorrow. The next day, Khun waky up with a big headache, he went to the living room and saw Wooyoung take his breakfast. They didn't work, they are in week end. Khun greet Wooyoung, he takes his coffee. Wooyoung decide to talk with Khun about yesterday.

WY : How is your feeling??

NK : My head hurt me a lot but I'm fine..I think.

WY : Khun when I said to you if you need someone to talk I didn't mean alcohol.

NK : I won't talk at this moment.

WY : Are you better??

NK : I try but it's nor easy..

WY : Yesterday, the barman called me and it was me who bring you back at home. Don't worry, the barman drove back your car at home. But I want to talk about something with you.

NK : What is it?

WY : Do you really mean when you said you hate Tiffany??

NK : Why??

WY : I just want to know. Yesterday, when I was driving you back at home, you were talking in your sleep and you said, you hate Tiffany and it was her fault if you are not with Victoria. And you always said why love hurt a lot.

NK : I didn't really mean the first part but about love yes why does it hurt a lot to love someone.

WY : Why don't you talk with her??

NK : I can't.

WY : Why??

NK : Because she is with Siwon and she is happy with him plus I want to forget my feeling about her.

WY : Khun you hurt you a lot if you hide your feelings from her.

NK : I don't care, she already hurt me when she rejected me and my feelings. Now I decide to move on. I'll live my life without her or Victoria. I don't need girl.

WY : It's your choice. And by the way Taeyeon and Tiffany are going to come here.

NK : Do what you want. I'll leave, I need news clothes.

Nichkhun finished his coffee, he went to his room and took a shower. He finished his shower and change his clothes, while he was changing his clothes, he saw a picture of him and Victoria and another picture of him and Tiffany. He took the two picture and put them in a box. He went back to the living room, he saw Wooyoung with Taeyeon and Tiffany. The two girls saw Khun, they greet him, Khun greet them back and leave the house. At the living room Taeyeon and Tiffany ask Wooyoung hat happen with Khun.

Taeyeon : Woo, what happen with Khun??

WY : Nothing, he just need to be alone.

The girls nodded and talk back about the company. At Khun side, he was driving for the mall. He received a call from Junho. He was happy to with Junho plus Junho told him that he is back in Korea.

JH : Hey Khun what's up??

NK : Hey Junho. How are you??

JH : I'm fine. You?? I heard, Victoria broke up with you. I'm sorry man.

NK : Yeah she broke up. I think, I wasn't the right guy for her. Anyways how is Ethiopia??

JH : Don't worry hyung, you'll find a woman for you. And it was good.

NK : Oh ok. When will you be back??

JH : The true is I'm not in Ethiopia right now.

NK : What?? Where are you??

JH : Hehe, I'm in Korea. I'm at the airport and I call you if you can and want to get me back at my house.

NK : You're kidding right, of course I'll come. I'm coming right now, I was about to go shopping but you are more important than shopping. I'll call you when I arrive at the airport.

JH : Okay, I'll wait you in front of the airport. Thank you hyung.

They hang up, Khun drive for the airport. When he arrive there, he saw Junho standing alone next the entrance. He went to Junho and hug him.

NK : Man, it's so good to see you.

JH : Me too. I really miss Korea, it's so goo to be back here.

NK : Come on, I'm hungry. How about we go eating in a restaurant and you tell me how was Ethiopia.

JH : No problem and I'm hungry too. And you tell me what happened while I was in Ethiopia.

They get in Khun's car and leave the airport. Nichkhun drive them in a restaurant next to the beach. It was the place where they always eat when they were in university. They arrive at the place. They ordered they food. While they were waiting their plate, Junho saw Hyoyeon with Eunhyuk.

JH : Hyung, don't turn yourself.

NK : Why??

JH : There Hyoyeon and her boyfriend. I won't her to see me.

NK : Ok, don't worry. What's about we eat our plate upstairs.

Junho agree, they went upstairs. Junho sighed, he was happy that Hyoyeon didn't see him. Their plate arrive and they ate their food.

JH : So what happened when I was in Ethiopia??

NK : Nothing.

JH : Come on tell me.

NK : Well, Wooyoung and Taeyeon are together now. The others are still with their wife. And Victoria broke up with me.

JH : What happened between you and Victoria??You were really happy together.

NK : We argued at the company at my office, all our friends heard us. She canceled the wedding, she thinked I love Tiffany. She asked me who I really love between her and Tiffany and I didn't answer her. The truth is I love both of the two girls.

JH : I'm sorry man.

NK : But it's the past now. I decide to move on and live my life.

JH : It's good to hear that.

NK : And you with Hyoyeon. Did you success to forget her??

JH : Not really. She was my wife and it's not easy to forget someone. But I try to not think about her. But let's not talk about that. How about we go on camping  with the others guys.

NK : I'm okay but I think they are going to bring their wife.

JH : No, I mean just between man. Like before when we were in university. No women just us.

NK : Okay. Why don't we go to the company to tell them about the trip and I think they'll be surprise and happy to see you.

JH : Okay. Let's go.

They pay the bill and leave the restaurant but something happen Hyoyeon was leaving too, she forget her phone, she went back inside, she didn't pay attention, she bumped into someone. At Junho side, he was about to leave the place with Nichkhun when someone bumped into him. He hold tightly the wait of that person. He didn't know it was Hyoyeon until he saw her looked at him with a shock face. He release her waist and apologize her. At Hyoyeon side, she was shock to see Junho here, she was happy to see him again, she really miss Junho. She hold her tears.

JH : I'm sorry, did you hurt somewhere??

Hyoyeon : No, I'm okay. When...

She didn't finish her sentence because of Khun.

NK : Junho you're ready?? Oh, hey Hyoyeon.

JH : Yes, I'm ready.[turn to Hyoyeon] I'm sorry again. Well, it was nice to see you. Bye Hyoyeon.

Junho and Nichkhun leave the restaurant and went to the company. At the restaurant Hyoyeon was still in shock seeing Junho here. She want  to know when did he come back and where did he live now. At the company, Khun and Junho arrive there, they take the elevator. The others boys were at Taec office. The two boys knock the door, they heard Taec say coming. They entered inside. The boys were shock to see Junho here, they were all happy and excited to see him here.

NK : Hey guys, I'm here and Junho is back.

JH : Hey. What?? did there something on my face??

CS : No but it's so good to see you here.

TY : Yeah man. How are you and how was Ethiopia??

WY : Why didn't you told me you were in Korea.

JH : Surprise and to answer you Taec, it was really nice there, the kids were really cute.

Jay : So are you going to stay here or you'll go back there??

JH : My mission finish a little earlier so I'm back in Korea.

JK : Yeah, our Junho is back!!!

JH : Yeah man. I want to know if you are free for the rest of the week??

TY : Well, it depends for what??

NK : Let's go on camping.

JK : What??

JH : Let's go on camping just between us and don't bring your wife with you. Take a rest for the rest of the week and we can go camping like when we in university. Catch up the time. What do you think??

CS : It depends of the boss??What do you think Taec??

TY : Well, the girls can take the company really well. I agree we go camping.

JH : Nice, inform your wife about the trip. And I repeat again no wife on our trip.

2PM : Yeah sir.

The boys called all their wife, Wooyoung Taeyeon. They went to Taec office, they saw Junho, they all greet and hug him, they were happy to see him back here.

Sooyoung : What is the thing that important??

TY : We take vacation.

SNSD : Yeah, finally we really need to go on vacation.

TY : Oh no, I mean we all the boys take vacation. You girls are going to stay here for the company.

Yoona : What?? No, it's not just, we work like crazy, we need vacation too. And why there only you??

Jay : Because we're going to go on camping just between man. That's why.

Seohyun : Tha's mean no your wife with you.

JK : Yep, you undertand really fast babe.

JH : I'm sorry if you are not agree with that girls but it was my idea because I want to catch up the time with my brothers. So if you are agree can younlet your husband to me for the rest of the week?? i promise to all of you nothing bad will happened to them.

Taeyeon : I trrust you so yes, I can let have Wooyoung for the rest of the week for you.

SNSD : Yeah same thing for us, we let you guys to go on your camping.

2PM : Thank you babe.

JH : Thank you girls.

The girls leave Taec office, the boys too. Junho leave the company to prepare his stuff for the camping. While he was waiting the elevator, he saw Hyoyeon with Eunhyuk, he saw Eunhyuk kiss Hyoyeon on the cheek. Hyoyeon saw Junho waiting the elevator, she release Eunhyuk hand and she looked Junho. The elevator open Junho went inside and leave Hyoyeon with her boyfriend. The elevator didn't close properly, Hyoyeon went inside too and leave Eunhyuk alone. Eunhyuk don't understand what happen. Inside the elevator, Junho saw Hyoyeon in front of him, the door of the elevator close. Hyoyeon decide to block the elevator like that Junho can't go out before they talk. Junho was shock with Hyoyeon action but he won't pay attention to her.

Hyoyeon : Can we talk please before you leave.

JH : I can't leave you blocked the elevator. I don't have the choice. What do you want to talk??

Hyoyeon : I really miss you. I already say that but I'm sorry for what I did, for breaking up our marriage.

JH : It's the past now. You have your boyfriend now, you should be happy.

Hyoyeon : But I'm not since we divorce. I want you back.

JH : You already made you choice before you signed the divorce paper. Look, I want to go home so can you please unblock the elevator.

Hyoyeon : Sure...

Hyoyeon unblock the elevator, Junho looked a last time Hyoyeon and leave her alone. Eunhyuk passed Junho and went to Hyoyeon. Outside, Junho took a taxi and went to his home. When he arrived at his home, he prepared his stuff for the camping and think about Hyoyeon. He receive a phone call from Wooyoung.

WY : Hey man, we're ready.

JH : Yeah me too. We can meet at the train station.

WY : Sure, I'll tell the others about the train station. See youo there then.

Junho hung up the phone call, he took his stuff and drive his car to the train station. He saw all his brothers there.

CS : So are you ready to go??

JH : Sure and you?? I'm happy to go on camping with you guys. It's been a while we didn't go camping.

They went to the train and went to their destination. 2 hours later, they arrive at their destination, they mounted the tent and made a campfire. Jay bring the beer, they talked about everything, their marriage, their work.