Chapter 39

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

The next day, Taec went to the company. He went to his office, Jinyoung won't Taec leave the company so Taec has no choice but to continue to work here. He was in his office read some papers. He heard someone and saw Yoona coming to him. He smiled to her. Her face tell him something but he didn't know exactly who she was.

Yoona : Oppa, how are you? I'm sorry to bother you but we have to continue to work on the project for the company.

TY : Oh Yoona-shi, I'm fine and you?

Yoona was sad to hear that he didn't remember of her and she was surprised to hear him calling her Yoona-shi. After the kissed with Taec, she broke up with Donghae to win Taec's heart back. She remembered of what Chansung told to her and Nichkhun. She will do everything to make Taec remember of her and to win his heart back.

TY : Yoona-shi before we work on the project, I want to know who I am? Chansung told me that I was married to you. Is it right?

Yoona was surprised by his sudden question. She didn't know how to answer him about this but she decided to tell him everything he wanted to know.

Yoona : Before?

TY : Yes, I only remember that I was fiance to Gui Gui but she left me and then I don't remember that I was married with you. I'm sorry to tell you this but can you tell me how I ended up to marry you?

Yoona : Well, we knew each other for a long time. I mean we were bestfriends since elementary school. We grew up together but one day you left in Boston with your family. But you come back for your first year of high school. The first time I heard your name, I regonized you, you didn't change but you were more handsome. You were fiance with Gui Gui but she broke up with you because she was with someone else. You were sad about your relationship with, I comfort you.Three months laters we became really close and you confessed to me your feelings but first I didn't accept you because of Donghae my ex-boyfriend but when I knew that you were sincere and I didn't want to lose you I accepted your feelings. We did everything together. I remembered that one day, you took me in Nasam Tower and we were talking about our future, you suddenly bend on your knee and you asked for hand. Two months laters we were married.

Yoona smiled when she told him this, she was smiling all the long when she told him their past.

TY : Ok. So that mean that we are married. If I understand you are my wife and I am your husband?

Yoona was about to tell him that they are divorce but she didn't tell him that, she just nodded.

TY : I see..thank you for telling me that Yoona-shi.

Yoona : Just call me Yoona.

TY : Okay.

Yoona told Taec about his past, his bestfriend and everything. Meanwhile at the hospital, Junho started to opened his eyes. He saw Hyoyeon and Minho sleeping next to him. He caress Hyoyeon hand. On the other side, Hyoyeon woke up, she felt someone touching her. She lift her head and saw Junho awake. She started to cried. Junho held her hand to tell her that everything is fine now. Hyoyeon hugged Junho and cried on his embrace of happiness. Minho heard Hyoyeon crying, he woke up and was surprised to see Junho awake. He went to Junho and hugged him, he was so happy that he cried on his embrace. Junho felt sorry to make them worried. All his friends went to his room and they wer surprised to see him awake. They were happy that he is fine now. Wooyoung went to him and hugged him tightly. On the other side Taec didn't know what happen here since he lost his memory he didn't know who is Junho, Hyoyeon and Minho.