Chapter 8

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

At the hospital, Wooyoung and Taeyeon went to Junho's office. They greet him and Junho checked Wooyoung health.

WY : Hey Junho, how are you?

Taeyeon : Hey Junho.

JH : Hey guys. I'm fine and you??

WY : We're fine. I'm here to check about my health.

JH : Oh yeah, come with me. I'll do it. 

Junho checked Wooyoung, they talked about Wooyoung health and Taeyeon.

WY : So, am I fine??

JH : Yeah, you recovered really fast. Do you remember about Taeyeon?

WY : No, I tried to remember her. I had sometimes vision but when I want to know who is that person I can't find who else. it's blur.

JH : You just have a little trauma. But do you think is it Taeyeon on your vision?

WY : I don't know I don't pay attention. Do you think it is her?

JH : I don't know I ask you this question like that. You'll find the answer, you just need a little time to search.

WY : Anyways, how is Hyoyeon?? It's been a long time that I didn't see you two.

JH : She's fine, she's just busy with her work.

WY : You didn't see her often. You need a break and go in vacation with her. It's now two years you are married with her.

JH : Yeah, I already ask her but she said, she didn't have time right now. I want to go on vacation with her but you know her work went first then me. To tell you the truth, I don't know if she always love me.

WY : Why are you saying that?? Sure she loves you.

JH : I don't know, when I go home, she is always on the phone with someone, when I said I love her, she just say yes and go work.  I think my mariage with her goes wrong. I think she is with someone else but she didn't have to courage to tell this to me.

WY : That's why you keep on working at the hospital and don't go home. [saw Junho's hand and saw he didn't wear his ring] Junho where is your ring?

JH : I stored in my office cabinet. I won't tell this but I think I'm going to demand the divorce files.

WY : What?? No, you can't. What happen to us. First Taecyeon and Yoona and now you and Hyoyeon. You need to talk with her dude. If you need someone to talk I'm here.

JH : Yeah, thanks Woo. So about vacation, it's over. Instead, we can go on vacation.

WY : Who?? you and me?

JH : Yeah, but we can ask Khun and Taec. Minjun, Chansung and Jay aren't able to com with us. We can go somewhere, just between the four of us. What do you think?

WY : Yeah, I'm in. Just call me or send me a text when you tak your vacation.

JH : Yeah, no problem.

WY : Okay, thank you. See you later dude.

He leave junho's office and went back to Taeyeon who was reading a magazine. 

WY : Hey, are you ready?

Taeyeon : Oh you're here. Yeah, I'm ready. You took so long.

WY : Sorry, I talked a little bit longer with Junho. I didn't see the time passed.

Taeyeon : It's okay. Let's go.

They left the clinic and went back to the office. Wooyoung think about Junho situation, he want to help him but he didn't how. He went to his office and found Khun and Taec inside. They talked until they saw Junho coming.

WY : Dude, what are you doing here??

JH : I need to talk with you guys.

Khun : Sure what is it??

JH : Take vacation and we go somewhere just between the four of us.

Taec : I'm okay. Wooyoung too and Khun too. Wooyoung already told us the project and he told us your situation with Hyoyeon.

JH : Yeah. So when you are ready, call me.

Khun : No problem. Are you okay Junho??

JH : I don't know. [sigh] To be honest I'm really not fine.

WY : Hey what's happen??

JH : After you left, I went to a meeting with others doctors. The meeting finish, I decide to go see you and when I walked on the street, I saw Hyoyeon with...another guy than me...

Khun : What?? are you sure it was her??

JH : Yeah, it was her. i can regonize my wife. How can she did this to me I was always honest with her I really felt betrayed.

WY : We are sorry for you dude. Did she saw you??

JH : No, because I walked away from her. I know she was strange the past two week but I never thougth she was seeing someone else. My wife cheat on me. Do you hear that my wife...yes my own wife love someone else...You know what.

Taec : You are going to be okay.

JH : No, I'm devastated. I'm going to demand the divorce files, she can have her freedom and do whatever she want to do.

Khun : Are you really serious??

JH : Yeah. The past two years everything was okay with her. We were happy but now to know that she's with someone else and she doesn't love me, I won't force her to stay with me. It hurts me a lot but I can't do anything. Everytime, I tried to be affectionate with her, she rejects me. I give up on my mariage with her. Anyways, I have to go. See you later guys.

Junho left his friends office with a broken heart. At Wooyoung office, they are still shock about what they know. Their brother, is devastating and they don't know what to do.