Chapter 24

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

Junho left Nichkhun alone. Nichkhun went to Minho's room, he saw him reading a book. He greet Minho and played with him.

NK : Hey Minho, how are you??

Minho : I'm fine. Where is Junho??

NK : He go buy food for you. What are you doing??

Minho : I read a book but it become boring. I prefer to talk with you.

NK : So you appreciate me.

Minho : Yes, you are really nice with me.

NK : Thanks little boy.

Minho : Are you okay??

NK : I had a hard time today.

Minho : I'm just a little kid who is 7 years old but I understand the adults stories. Junho told me sometimes his past when he was married. I can be a good listener.

NK : Wow, for a little boy, you are really intelligent and mature. I guess, I can tell you my story too.

Minho : Okay.

NK : So...I don't know how to begin my story. It's the first time I tell to someone my life.

Minho : Just simply and with words I can understand.

NK : Okay. So..hmm...I don't have luck with love. My fiance broke up with me and sometimes I'm not myself. I drink a lot for forget this break.

Minho : Why your fiance broke up with you??

NK : Right question. She said that I love my bestfriend and she asked me who I really love between her and my friend.

Minho : You didn't answer her.

NK : You are right, I didn't answer her.

Minho : Now do you love someone??

NK : Right now, I'm lost. In fact I don't believe in love now. Maybe it's my fate to stay single.

Minho : You prefer to contain about yourself.

NK : You are really good little boy to understand.

Minho : Thank you but after hearing Junho story and many others stories. But who is your friend that you love too??

NK : She's Tiffany. You already saw her when we came to Junho house to see you.

Minho : Ah..I remember now. She is really beautiful.

NK : Yes, she is...

Minho : I'm maybe a little boy but can I tell you something??

NK : Sure, you can. We are friends.

Minho : I think you should love her. Does she has a boyfriend??

NK : She broke up with her boyfriend. He's boyfriend is really a bad guy. He played with his feelings and he hurt her a lot.

Minho : Ooh...but if you really love her, you have to tell her your real feelings. Someone told me that if you keep your feelings and didn't tell to the person you love, you'll regret later.

NK : Ahaha...I think that person is Junho who told you that.

Minho : Hehe..yes. (^_^)

NK : This kid...you are right but how can I tell her?? It's not easy to confess to someone.

Minho : Just dot it simply.

NK : Yeah you are right.

Minho : Or you can do it in freestyle.

NK : Yeah freestyle..ah you are really funny.

Minho : When you confess your feelings to her. You'll tell me right??

NK : Sure, you'll be the first person to know that. You help me a lot.

Minho : Yeah!! When are you planning to tell her??

NK : I don't know. I need time to think about it little boy. But when I'm going to tell her about my feelings I'll call you to let you know.

Minho : Okay. I hope you'll be able tell her.

NK : I hope too. Okay, what about you? Do you like someone??

Minho : I'm too little to love someone.

NK : Right. So what do you want to do?? How about we got outside take some fresh air. It's really hot here.

Minho : I agree with you.

NK : Here, come to my arms. I put you in a wheelchair. 

Nichkhun put Minho in his wheelchair. They go out at the garden of the hospital. They went next to a lake. They throw some pebbles in the lake. They enjoyed the day together.