Chapter 30

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

Junho was in his car. He waited if Hyoyeon will join him or not. He was still waiting her. At the same time inside, everybody was shocked about what just happen. Hyoyeon was lost. Her parents were shocked, her friends too. She looked Eunhyuk. Everybody was talking about what happen. Eunhyuk looked Hyoyeon.

Eunhyuk : It's your ex-husband??

Hyoyeon : Yes, I'm sorry...

Eunhyuk : I understand. Tell me honestly do you really love me??

Hyoyeon : I really love you but I love Junho more, he was and he is still my first love. I really enjoyed the time I passed with you but it wasn't the same when I was with Junho.

Eunhyuk : So why do you accpet to marry me if I know you won't??

Hyoyeon : Because I really love you but now I realize that I was wron and I made mistake. I didn't mean to hurt both of you two. I'm sorry Eunhyuk but I can't marry you.

Eunhyuk : I understand. Go back with him.

Hyoyeon thank Eunhyuk and begin to leave the church. In Junho side, he won't wait a long time. He looked his watch and outside, he didn't see Hyoyeon. He decide to leave the church. He was sad but he already knew it will go like that. He started the engine and drove back to his home leaving Hyoyeon without knowing it was him she choose. 20 minutes later he arrived at his home. He take off his tuxedo and wear a pant and a t-shirt. He was alone, Minho was still at his parents in Ilsan. He went to his room and think about everything. He decide to leave his home for a while. He took a luggage and put his clothes inside. He decided to go to his hometown in Ilsan. He went back to the living room, he checked a last everything. He went to his car and leave for Ilsan leaving everything behind him.