Chapter 35

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

Yoona was back at home, Taec wasn't with her and she didn't know if he is going to go home tonight. She went to their room and change her clothes. She made dinner and made the table. She watched her watch it was 9PM and Taec wasn't at home yet. She turned the tv on and watch the news. She fell asleep. She didn't heard Taec arrived at home. Taec entered the house, he thought that Yoona wasn't at home yet. When he entered inside, he was surprised to see Yoona. She was sleeping. He saw the table and saw the dinner. He didn't eat yet. He went to Yoona and caress her cheek. Yoona felt someone touching her cheek, she woke up and saw Taec in front her. She hugged him and cried. Taec hugged her back.

TY : What's wrong? Why are you crying?

Yoona : I thought you will not come home tonight.

TY : I'm home now you don't have to cry. 

Yoona : I'm sorry oppa for pushing you away. I love you oppa. Don't ever leave me again.

TY : I'm not leaving you now Yoona. When something is wrong or when you have something who bother you, I just want you tell me what is wrong. Don't you know how much you hurt me.

Yoona : I'm sorry oppa and I promise.

TY : Good. You don't have to worry anymore now because every night I will come home early. Did  you already eat?

Yoona : I didn't eat. I was waiting for you.

TY : Sorry to make you waiting for me for a long time. Come on, we have to eat what my wife made.

They went to the table and eat the meal that Yoona did. They laugh and talk happily.  Meanwhile, at Wooyoung side, he was in his room. He was working on a project. He didn't talk to Taeyeon since he saw her talking with Leeteuk. Khun entered in Wooyoung room and saw him working. He went to him and talked to him. He know that Wooyoung wasn't in a good mood.

NK : Woo, are you okay? You should rest, you always working.

WY : I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me.

NK : Do you want to talk aabout that?

WY : There nothing to talk about it. It's clear she lied to me.

NK : But you didn't asked her. You should ask her. She doesn't know why you don't talk to her.

WY : You are right I should ask her.

Just then Taeyeon went to Wooyoung room and him talking with Khun. They saw Taeyeon, Nichkhun decided to let the two of them alone. He went downstairs. At Wooyoung room, he was waiting for Taeyeon to speak.

Taeyeon : Woo, I know you are angry because you think I cheat on you. But you have to believe me, there nothing between Leeteuk and me.

WY : Then why did I see you with him at this restaurant?

Taeyeon : It's because he want me back to him. But I won't because I want you and because I only love you. I swear that nothing happen between him and me. You are the most important for me. He isn't important to now, he is my past. You are my present and I'm happy with you.

WY : Ok. I trust you. 

Wooyoung hugged Taeyeon. She hugged him back.

The next day, all the boys were in a meeting with the president of a big company. When the meeting ended, the left the meeting room. It was 1:00 PM. They left the company and went to ate at the restaurant near their company. When they were walking, they saw Leeteuk and Siwon. Leeteuk went to Wooyoung.

Leeteuk : What a surprise. How are you Wooyoung?

Wooyoung and the others stop walking. Taeyeon and the other were worried about what will happen.

WY : What do you want? I don't have time for you. 

Leeteuk : Hey Taeyeon, how are you me dear?

WY : Don't talk to her. 

Leeteuk : I forgot that her boyfriend was here. I mean her bestfriend.

WY : Leave her alone.

Leeteuk : What? Can't I talk with my lady?

Wooyoung start to lose his temper. Taeyeon hold Wooyoung hand. Leeteuk saw their hands. He start to get jealous and want to punch Wooyoung face.

TY : Leave this place now.

SIwon went to Leeteuk to help him.

Siwon : Hey, it's Taecyeon. My friend Taec.

TY : Don't talk to me you. I don't know you, you are not my friend.

Siwon : What? I just want to greet my friend. Hi Yoona, how are you? Oh and how is Donghae?

Taec glare at Siwon, he turned his head to Yoona. He was suspicious with something.

TY : You don't someone else to bother. 

Siwon : Seems like someone is jealous of someone. Yoona how is my brother Donghae?

TY : Ok, you really out of my nerve.

JH : Taec, don't fight. It's not good for you and for your company. 

Junho turned his attention to Siwon. It was the first time they saw Junho getting angry and losing his temper to someone.

JH : Leave my friends alone. Go play somewhere else. You .

Siwon : Me ?? Wow, man you don't know me. I think it will be better if you talk better to me. It will not be good if I get angry.

JH : Come on, you are not credible. You are just an who don't have a life who just search problems. You just can do that. You think that everythng simple to you just because you are the son of the procuror. What will do your father when he will know that his son is not what he think. 

Siwon : Whatch your words, you bastard!!

WY : Shut up man. You talk for nothing. You and your cousin Leeteuk should play somewhere else.

Leeteuk and Siwon glared at Wooyoung, they left them but they didn't finish with him. After eating their lunch at the restaurant, they all went to the company. Wooyoung and Junho where about to entered inside but they were stop by Siwon and Leeteuk. They stay calm in front of Leeteuk and Siwon.

WY : What are you doing here?

Leeteuk : What will happen when one of you will die?

JH : If you do that you will be put in jail. Do you think that your father will be happy to see you in jail?

Siwon can't take anymore, he punched Junho face, Junho get up and punched back Siwon. Wooyoung went to help Junho and punched Siwon. Leeteuk pulled a gun. Wooyoung and Junho were shocked. Leeteuk helped Siwon to get up, he pointed his gun to the two boys. 

WY : Don't do that Leeteuk.

Leeteuk : Why are you scared?

Junho went to Leeteuk and tried to pull away the gun from Leeteuk. Wooyoung didn't know what to do. He went to help Junho. Siwon went to Wooyoung and punched him. At Leeteuk and Junho side, they were still fighting. Time went fast, while they where fighting, Wooyoung and Siwon heard "BANG" sound. They turned their head. They didn't know if it was Junho or Leeteuk who was shot. They saw Leeteuk take a few steps back. Junho fell on the ground. He was touched on his chest. Wooyoung went to Junho and call his name. Leeteuk and Siwon escaped before the police went there. Back at Wooyung, he tried to call Junho name. The security arrived, Wooyoung asked him to call his friends who were in the building.

WY : Please call my friends, they are inside in a meeting. Tell them that it's urgent.

Security : Ok. I call the ambulance they are on their way.

He left Wooyoung and went to the meeting room. He saw Taec, the guys and the girls talking. He entered inside. He was running to them to tell them the news. Taec was speaking but he was cut by the guard. He asked what's bring him here.

TY : What is it? We are in a meeting.

Security : I know and I'm sorry to interrupt the meeting but it's urgent. Something happen. Wooyoung told me to call you.

NK : What happen? Did something happen?

Security : One of your friend was shot on the chest. The ambulance are on their way. The two are injuring.

They all rushed outside. At Wooyoung side, he was waiting for the ambulance. He tried his best to get Junho awake.

WY : Junho. Hey dude stay alive. Don't close you eyes. Ok?? Don't close your eyes...Minho will be sad...stay awake... Where is this ambulance. Junho stay with me...

JH : Woo...

WY : Don't talk...everything will be fine...

Just then, the ambulace arrived, they took Junho and went at the hospital. Wooyoung went with them. Taec and others saw the ambulance. They all took their car and followed the ambulance to the hospital. Meanwhile, at Wooyoung side, they arrived at the hospital. Wooyoung was holding Junho hand but he was forced to let Junho hand. A nurse took Wooyoung to treat his bruises. While, the others arrived at the hospital. Taec asked for his friends names.

TY : I want to know where are my friends. Junho and Wooyoung??

Nurse : Dr Junho is in a surgery. He was the one who was shot and for your friend Wooyoung, the nurses treat his bruises.

Hyoyeon was shocked. She cried. The girls hugged her and tried their best to comfort her. Meanwhile, the nurses finished to treat Wooyoung bruises. He went to the waiting room. He saw all his friends. Taeyeon saw Wooyoung, she went to him and hugged him tightly. He her hair and comfort her.

WY : I'm okay. I'm fine.

Taeyeon : Are you okay?

WY : Yeah..

CS : Hyung, what happened?

WY : Leeteuk and Siwon were back. They beat us. Junho tried to pull away Leeteuk from his hand. I didn't see what happen because Siwon was beating me. But we heard a BANG sound and the thing I saw it was Junho lying on the ground with blood. Leeteuk and Siwon escaped. I'm sorry Hyoyeon...I wasn't there...to protect Junho...

Hyoyeon : You did your best.. He will be fine..I believe on him..

CS : Hyung everything will be fine. 

Just then, the light of the surgery turn off. The doctor came out. Taec went to the doctor and asked him about his friend condition.

TY : Doctor how is my friend? Is he okay??

Dr Jung : His condition is stable. he will be fine. We remove the gun shot from his chest. During the surgery he lost a lot of blood. We put him in coma.

TY : Can we see him now? When is he going to wake up?

Dr Jung : When he will be put in his room. You can see him. When someone is in coma it can take some days or months. But our Junho is strong, he will wake up.

TY : Thank you doctor.

Dr Jung left them. The nurse told them that they can go see Junho. When they arrived at Junho room, they saw him lying unconsious with a lot of cable connect on his body. Hyoyeon went first to her husband. She cried seeing Junho like this.

Hyoyeon : You can't leave me here. I need you and Minho need you...you can't leave us...I love you...

Tiffany who was with Minho received a call from Khun. He told her that Junho was shot. She was worried for Junho and Hyoyeon. She look at Minho who was playing drawing his family. She went to Minho. Minho saw her face. 

Minho : Aunt Tiffany why are you crying?

Tiffany : I'm not crying.

Minho : Then why there tears?

Tiffany : Little Minho, you are really smart..We have to go at the hospital...

Minho : Ok.

Tiffany and Minho went to the hospital. She went to Junho room, she saw all her friends. Minho know about Junho. He didn't show that he cried, he stay strong for Junho and Hyoyeon. The entered inside, Tiffany went to Khun and Minho wen to Hyoyeon. She took Minho in her arms. Minho didn't cry, he comfort Hyoyeon.

Minho : He will be fine. Omma, appa will be fine..

Hyoyeon : He will...

Meanwhile, outside the room. Wooyoung and Taec were talking about Leeteuk and Siwon.

WY : What are we going to do?

TY : I don't know. Right now we have to wait for him to wake up. Are you okay with your bruises?

WY : I'm fine. Don't worry I'm fine. Yoona is coming. I let you the two of you talking. I think you need to talk about something.

TY : Yeah. Thanks man. I'll see you later.

Wooyoung left Taec and went to Taeyeon. While Yoona sat next to Taec. He was sad. she hold his hand.

Yoona : Are you angry at me?

TY : Why I would be angry at you?

Yoona : I don't know earlier when Siwon...

TY : Ah...this...

Yoona : You have to know that he is the past. There nothing between him and me. I never met him again. You are my husband, he was my ex-boyfriend.

TY : It's okay Yoona. I trust you. 

Yoona : I won't you to misunderstanding this. I want to make clear this..

TY : Hey, I know. You don't have to justify you. I believe you. Don't think of this ok?

Yoona : Ok.