Chapter 6

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

Three days have pass and Wooyoung can discharge of hospital. Khun went to search Wooyoung. He saw him and he went to Khun.

WY : Hyung, I'm here. 

NK : Sorry I didn't see you. How are you??

WY : I'm good and you??

NK : Fine. Let's go home.

Khun signed a last paper and they left the hospital. They go home. When they arrive at home, Khun did the dinner, they eat while talking about everything.

NK : So do you remember Taeyeon?? You remember a little Tiffany but Taeyeon you don't remember her.

WY : Tiffany, I remember her but Taeyeon who is she??

NK : She is your bestfriend. We all grew up together.

WY : To be honest I try really hard to remember her but everytime I try there a blur image who appear. And there another thing strange.

NK : What??

WY : When she is sad I don't know why my heart and I are sad.

NK : I think, you still not remember her yet but your feelings didn't change at all. Don't worry you'll be remember her one day.

WY : Yeah, anyways finish your meal, tomorrow we have to go work.

After they ate, they clean the kitchen, they went each to their room and took a shower and go to sleep.

The next day, the two boys were ready for work, they took Khun's car and go to work. When they arrive at work, they saw everybody greeting Wooyoung comeback. They went to their office, when they walke to their office they meet Tiffany and Taeyeon.

Tiffany : Hi, boys.

Khunyoung : Hey!

Tiffany and Khun went to cafeteria for a coffee, they left Wooyoung and Taeyeon alone, there was a long akward silence. Wooyoung broke the silence and spoke first.

WY : Hi, Taeyeon how are you?

Taeyeon : I'm okay and you? Did your head hurt you??

WY : Anniyo, my head is okay. But you, you are not okay. Do you want to walk a little with me??

Taeyeon : [surprise] Do you remember me?? And yes, why not.

WY : No, I'm sorry but I try really hard, your face said me something. Come on, follow me, I want to show you where I spent the most of my time when I was not in a good day or sad. You'll going to like this place.

They leave the company and went to walk to Wooyoung place. There is a long silence between them, Wooyoung hate silence so he broke it and talked.

WY : So we work on the same company. It's cool.

Taeyeon : Yeah, we work on the same floor. So do you know who did this accident to you?

WY : No, I really don't know but I let the police did this. 

Taeyeon : Ok.

They still keep walking but they bumped onto Leeteuk. Taeyeon saw him alone, she didn't want to saw him, Leeteuk saw her, he went to her and greet her, he saw Wooyoung too, he decide to act like nothing happen and greet him too.

Leeteuk : Hi Wooyoung. Hi Taeyeon! [kiss Taeyeon's cheek]

Taeyeon : Hi, what do you want jerk?!

Leeteuk : Wow, how can you talk to me like that?? I'm your boyfriend.

Wooyoung heard the word "boyfriend", he felt a little hurt. But he didn't why. He watched the two of them.

Taeyeon : We're not together anymore. Remember I'm broke up with you. Get out now!

Leeteuk : Oh..how can I trust you?? I know you still love me.

Taeyeon : I don't love anymore. 

Wooyoung can't take it anymore, he interrupted the two.

WY : [pull Taeyeon to his side and went in front of Leeteuk] Excuse me but do I know you??

Leeteuk : Ahaha really funny Woo.

WY : I'm really sorry but I really don't know who you are. And please stop yelled to Taeyeon before I'm get angry.

Leeteuk : It's none of your business.

Taeyeon saw Wooyoung became angry, she didn't say something. Wooyoung become angry.

WY : It's my business because...[search something to say] because Taeyeon is my girlfriend. [WY didn't why he lied]

Taeyeon watched Wooyoung, she didn't know what to do, Wooyoung looked Taeyeon and smiled to her.

Leeteuk : I don't trust you. Kiss her if it's true.

WY : I'll prove to you right now.

Taeyeon saw Wooyoung approach her. She didn't know what to do. Wooyoung cupped Taeyeon face, he bent don to her and kiss her lips. She closed her eyes, she was shocked she didn't what to do but she trust Wooyoung and she decide to kiss him back. Wooyoung kiss Taeyeon gently, he pulled Taeyeon closer to her still kissing her. Leeteuk was irritate, he won't see that again, he knows now that Taeyeon move on, so he left the two and went to his home. Wooyoung pulled away the kiss, Taeyeon was still shock about what happen, Wooyoung saw Leeteuk walked away, he turns to Taeyeon.

WY :Are you okay?? I'm sorry about what just happen...[saw no answer from Taeyeon, wave his hand in fron o f her] Hey, are you okay??Taeyeon??

Taeyeon : [saw WY wave his hand] Oh...sorry...

WY : No, it's me who is sorry...About the kiss...

Taeyeon : Oh..yeah it's okay..I understand...

WY : I'm sorry for the lie.

Taeyeon : I don't blame you.

Wooyoung didn't know what to do, he didn't like lie and he didn't why he did this. But, his heart beat really fast when he kiss Taeyeon. Suddenly, he grab Taeyeon hands and they walked holding hand. Taeyeon blush when he grab her hand, her heart beat really fast. After walking for 20 minutes they arrive at Wooyoung place, Taeyeon was surprise, she found this place really nice.

Eifelsteig-2009-029-Weinfelder_Maar_head

WY : This is the place, I went when I'm not feel good. Nobody know that place even my bestfriend. You are the first person I brought here.

Taeyeon : Thank you for bring me here.

WY : Your welcome.