Chapter 5

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

Everyday, Khun went to the hospital seeing Wooyoung condition. Today, he went to Wooyooung room. He saw him sleeping. He was sad but he can't do anything about that. Just then Taeyeon and Tiffany entered inside, they saw Khun sleeping next to Wooyoung. Khun heard the door open, he woke up and saw Taeyon and Tiffany, he greets them.

Khun : Hi girls.

Taeyeon : Hi Khun. If you want to sleep, you can go home, we'll take care of him.

Khun : No it's okay, I can take care of him. You are not at work?

Tiffany : No, we take a day. How about you?

Khun : I'm in vacation. I want to apologize about the last time Tiffany.

Tiffany : I forgive you.

Khun : So we're friend like before.

Tiffany : Yes. I miss my bestfriend.

Khun smiles to her, Taeyeon was happy that Khun and Tiffany talking to each other like before. Just then, She saw Wooyoung open his eyes. She was shocked, she went to Wooyoung and grabbed his hand. 

Taeyeon : [shock and happy] Wooyoung!! wake up!!!

Khun and Tiffany were shock too but happy to see him wake up. They called his name, Wooyoung open his eyes and look around, he saw three persons beside him. He regonize Khun but not the two girls.

Khun : Wooyoung, dude how are you??

WY : I'm fine.

Khun : It's so good to see you. You scared me.

WY : It's good to see you again. Khun I have a question.

Khun : What is it?

WY : Who are the two girls beside you?

Taeyeon and Tiffany were shock, he didn't regonize them. Taeyeon decide to talk to him.

Taeyeon : Wooyoung, how are you?? I miss you a lot!!

WY : Excuse me...but who are you?

Taeyeon : Woo, it's me Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon your bestfriend.

Wooyoung look at Khun and give him a look to explain to him what's going on here.

Khun : Look, I'm going to search Junho now.

Tiffany : I'm goin with you.

Khun and Tiffany, left the piece and leave Taeyeon and Wooyoung alone. There was a akward silence. Wooyoung tried to regonize Taeyeon but he can't regonize her just a blur vision. He don't like the silence so he decided to talk to her.

WY : So you are Taeyeon.

Taeyeon : Yeah, you are sure you don't regonize me?? [sad]

WY : Yeah. Did we meet somewhere in the past ?

Taeyeon : [sad and hold her tears] We...we are bestfriends...we grew up together.

WY : I'm sorry but Khun is my only bestfriend.

Just then Khun and Tiffany went back with Junho. Junho checked Wooyoung and talked to him.

JH : So how are you Wooyoung??

WY : I'm fine.

JH : Okay. Good to hear. Do you regonize me??

WY : Sure, you are my brother too like Khun. Why did you ask me that??

JH : Okay. Khun said to me, you don't regonize Taeyeon and Tiffany. I ask you this question to make sure, by the way are you really sure to not regonize the two girls?

WY : No, I try to regonize them but nothing. When I close my eyes and think about who they are, I have an image in my mind but it's blur.

JH : Okay. I think you have a little trauma but don't worry your memory come back slowly. You can go home in three days.

WY : Thanks Junho.

Junho leave Wooyoung, Khun and the girls entered inside, they are happy to see Wooyoung in a good health. 

Khun : So what did he say to you?

WY : Nothing much. I'll be discharge in three days. You don't have work?

Khun : No, I took vacation. Are you hungry?

WY : Nope.

Wooyoung looked Taeyeon, he try to regonize her but he can't because of the blur vision. He saw her sad and hurt. He didn't know but seeing her like this make him sad.