Chapter 25

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

After his day with Minho, Nichkhun go back to his home. When he entered inside he saw Tiffany sitting alone at the living room. He was shocked to see her here.

NK : Hi..where is Wooyoung??

Tiffany : He isn't here. He goes on a date with Taeyeon.

NK : Oh okay. Why are you here then??

Tiffany : I want to talk with you.

NK : We already talk at the company.

Tiffany : Khun, I know the true.

Nichkhun froze for a little moment. He didn't face Tiffany, he went straight to his room. Tiffany followed him, she want to talk with him.

Tiffany : Khun let's talk please..

NK : No, we already talk earlier plus when we talk we always argue.

Tiffany : Fine, I'll talk then. I know you go to the bar drink alcohol to forget your problems. You come home really late and sometimes it's Wooyoung who has to bring you back at home. You...

Tiffany didn't finish her sentence. Nichkhun open the door.

NK : Why do you care?! It's my problem not yours.

Tiffany : No, you are really wrong. I really care because you are really important for me. I'm sorry if I didn't trust you about Siwon. I'm sorry for all the bad things I said to you. But saying that I don't care about you, it's wrong. I really care about you Khun.

NK : Tsk...I didn't see that when we talked. I was about to marry Victoria, she was about to be my wife but because our friendship she cancelled everything and she leave me. How can I forget that??!! Tell me!!

Tiffany didn't answer Nichkhun. He close his door and went to the living room.

NK : Look, I need time for me. I need time to think about all about it..And I want to be alone..

Tiffany : I can help you to recover from this..You need help Khun, you can't do this alone..I'm here for you..

NK : No Fany, you were here but you leave me for Siwon. You leave your bestfriend alone..When I needed you, you weren't here..

Tiffany : I admit that I didn't pay much attention to you when I was with Siwon but now it's the past.

NK : It's really hurt me when you were with him. You say it's the past, yeah it's the past but not for me. I can't forget all the bad things you said to me. You are maybe my bestfriend but there a lot of things you can't forget. I really want to be alone right now..

Tiffany : I won't leave until you want to talk with me and we clear this things.

NK : Fine you won't leave then it's me who leave.

Tiffany : Why do you act like a kid??!!!

NK : Me??!! you are really funny. You are the one who act like a child.

Tiffany : I just want to talk with you clear this thing.

NK : What do you want to clear?? We already talk.

Tiffany : Talk to me. Can you stop go on the bar stop drinking alcohol. It' hurt me a lot seeing you like this. I won't you go there anymore. If you want to talk to someone I'm here. 

NK : I stop you right now. My problems are my problems. You have your life just livev yours and I live mine. You do this just because you have pity on me. If it's because you regret you rejected me, I'm fine now I already forget everything. I forget Victoria. I move on, I enjoy my life alone. You better go home now, it's late.

Nichkhun open the main door, Tiffany go to her home and leave Nichkhun. She was sad that he didn't listen him. Nichkhun was really lost, he doesn't know what to do. He thik about his conversation with Minho. Did Minho was right about what he said to him. He was still yet angry at her. He really doesn't what to do.