Chapter 4

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

Wooyoung went to the cafeteria, he sat and drink his coffee, he was thinking about what just happen with Taeyeon. He took his phone from his pocket, he opened his contact, he stopped when he saw Taeyeon name, he hesitate if he delete or not. After a while, he delete Taeyeon's number. He switching off his phone and went back to his office. When he was walking he saw Khun and Tiffany talking, he didn't stop, he walk to his office and wait for Khun. On Khun side, Tiffany was talking to him.

Tiffany : How are you Khunnie?

Khun : I'm fine and please stop calling me Khunnie. 

Tiffany : Why?? I always call you like that since we're young.

Khun : Yeah, you are right but people change and I don't like this surname.

Tiffany : You change a lot, I don't regonize you.

Khun : I'm always the same, it's you who change a lot.

Tiffany : I don't understand.

Khun : I don't regonize you, we're friends we spend time together but when you saw Siwon, I don't exist to you, you directly went to him and forget me. When we were in Maldives, I was happy we spend time together but when Siwon went directly to you, you act like I didn't exist. It hurt me a lot when you are like this. Anyways, I wish you best with him. 

Tiffany : What are you talking about?

Khun : It's simple to understand. I love you Tiffany. Yeah I love since we were young but I confess my feelings to you too late. I won't break up your couple with Siwon. I won't bother you now.

He leaves Tiffany alone but she doesn't want let him go.

Tiffany : You are saying, you won't be friend anymore with me.

Khun : It's not like that, it's just...to tell you the truth, I don't like seeing you with Siwon.

Tiffany : What do you mean with Siwon?

Khun : Stop acting like an innocent. You know what I mean. he is not right with you, he plays with your feelings. The last time, I saw him with another girls. Fany, you don't deserve a guy like him.

Tiffany : I can't believe it, you said this because you are just jealous about him.

Khun : What??!! I tell you the truth, ask Wooyoung if you don't believe me. I just want to protect you from him, i won't seeing you hurt. You know what, forget it. Forget what I just said, stay with your Siwon but if you are hurt because of him, I'm not going to be here. You prefer believe your boyfriend than me. We know each other since we're young, youreally disappointe me.

Tiffany : Fine, I won't see you anymore. We're not friend anymore plus I don't need you.

Khun left Tiffany, he was hurt by what she just said. He went to his office and sat on the couch. Wooyoung come to him and ask him what happen, he told hime the story.

WY : You okay hyung?

Khun : I'm fine.

WY : What do you want to do now?

Khun : I don't know but I can't stand here in the same building with Tiffany.

WY : Don't tell me, you are going to leave the job?

Khun : No, I'm going to ask a transfere. How about you?

WY : Well, I'm not going to leave the job. But I'm going to live my life. A new departure.

Khun : You are right, I think I'm going to do the same thing as you. A new departure.

They leave the office, they walked in front the girls but ignored them. Taeyeon watch Wooyoung leaving the office, Tiffany and Khun didn't look each other. The boys went to the bar and drink some glasses of alcohol. They talked a little and decide to went home. When they arrived at home, they saw Taeyeon alone standing in front of their door. Wooyoung saw her.

WY : What are you doing here?

Taeyeon : Can we talk please?

Khun : Okay guys, I'm tired so I leeave you two alone.

Khun left the two pair. Taeyeon was about to talk but Wooyoung spoke the first.

WY : What do you want to talk? I don't need time. So make it quick.

Taeyeon : Wooyoungie, I miss you.

WY : Don't call me like that, I don't like when you calling me like that.

Taeyeon : What are you talking about? I call you like that since we're young.

WY : But we're not young now. So don't calling me like that. What do you want to talk?

Taeyeon : Is there a chance you stop ignoring me?? It hurts me a lot when you are like this. I feel really alone.

WY : Tss.. I'm not ignoring you, plus you are not alone you have Leeteuk.

Taeyeon : Enough Wooyoung, tell me what's wrong? You are so cold with me, you aren't like that before.

WY : You already know. So, now if can you leave please. I want to go home.

Taeyeon : [grab Wooyoung's arm] Come on Wooyoung, tell me.

WY : You want to know. Fine, it's because you and Leeteuk. When I ask you to come with me in vacation in Maldives, I thought only but you brought Leeteuk with you and you spend all your time with him, I was like I didn't exist for you. [smirk] You think he is honest with you, you are wrong because he doesn't love you, he plays with your feelings, the last time I saw him with another girls with Siwon. You want or won't believe me it's your problem but you don't deserve a such guy like him. Open your eyes Taeyeon, he is not in love with you, he just want you in his bed.

Taeyeon was shock, she didn't know what to say. Did she have to believe Wooyoung or not??

Taeyeon : So, you say, he doesn't love me.  Or are you saying that because you are jealous of him?

WY : I tell you the truth but now it's you, if you believe me or not it's your choice. Sorry but I have to go.

He leave Taeyeon and go home. Taeyeon cried and goes to her home. She was sad to hear that from Wooyoung, she was really lost and didn't know who to trust. Wooyoung her bestfriend or Leeteuk his boyfriend?? On Wooyoung side, he thinks about Taeyeon, he regret what he just said to her but he want her to know his feelings. He doesn't care, if they are not friend anymore, he just want to protect her for not being hurt.

The next day, Wooyoung go to work, he goes alone because Khun has a day off. He arrives to the office and greet everyone, when he arrived to his floor, he saw Taeyeon and Tiffany, he greet Tiffany but not Taeyeon, he went straight to his office. On the another side, Taeyeon was sad that he didn't greet her, she went to his office bring the files.

Taeyeon : Hi, Wooyoung. I brought you the file.

WY : [don't face her] Hi, just put this on the desk. You can leave now.

Taeyeon : [sad and hurt about him] Can you please stop ignoring me. I miss you, I miss my bestfriend. [cried]

WY : [face her and saw cried] I'm sorry, I have a lot of work.

Taeyeon : Do you really hate me.

WY : [hug her] No, I don't hate you.

Taeyeon : Why are you ignoring me?!!

WY : It's complicate. I can't explain.

Taeyeon : Tell me, Wooyoung I want to know what you really think about me now.

WY : You want to know, okay. It's hard to face you because I love you but you have Leeteuk, do you know how hard it is to see you with him. I love you Kim Taeyeon but you don't feel the same like me. We over so can you please leave now.

Taeyeon leave Wooyoung office, she went to her office and cried, she didn't know what to say now to him. She is really lost about her feelings. She is happy with Leeteuk but when she is with Wooyoung she is really happy and comfortable with him. She has a decision to make about her feelings. Tiffany saw Taeyeon crying she went to her and hug her, she ask her what happen.

Tiffany : Hey Taeng, what happen why are you crying?

Taeyeon : Fany... I'm lost...

Tiffany : Okay, calm down Taeng. Tell me what happen so that I can help you.

Taeyeon : I was with Wooyoung and we were talking about us. He told me, he loves me. He said he can't love me beccause I am with Leeteuk and he can't face me because i'm with Leeteuk. I'm lost and confuse. What should I do??

Tiffany : I understand now. Well, do you love Leeteuk??

Taeyeon : Yes. Why??

Tiffany : And Wooyoung what do you feel about him?

Taeyeon : I like him.

Tiffany : I mean, what do you feel when you are with Wooyoung.

Taeyeon : I'm really comfortable with him and he is always here when I'm not in a good mood compare to Leeteuk. And my heart beat faster.

Tiffany : Okay, I think you are falling in love with Wooyoung.

Taeyeon : It's not possible, I'm with Leeteuk. He is just my...bestfriend..I think.

Tiffany : What do you mean by "I think"??

Taeyeon : He advoid me when I'm around him and when I wanted to talk with he rejected me. It's not the same now between him and me. I didn't see that he loves me, I was treating him like a brother.

Tiffany : It's okay, he can't advoid you for a long time.

Just then, Wooyoung got out from his office and went to the elevator, he pass Taeyeon and Tiffany, he saw Taeyeon crying, he didn't want to see them, he went to the elevator, he went in front of the company and saw Khun, he greet him.

WY : Khun, what are you doing here?? I thought you have a day off.

Khun : It's really boring me at home, I prefer to work. You finish work?

WY : No, I just need some fresh air.

Khun : Okay, what happen?

WY : What do you mean I'm okay.

Khun : Woo, I know you and you are not fine, just tell me what's wrong.

WY : Okay. This morning I saw Taeyeon and we talked. I rejected her and I feel bad, she didn't deserve this. I tell her the truth about Leeteuk, she didn't believe me. She prefer to believe him instead her bestfriend. You know, I said to her that I love her but she didn't feel the same. I can take care of her and give my love to her. I definitely give my life for her or sacrifice my life for her.

Khun : I understand. I feel the same. I told Tiffany the truth too about Siwon but she didn't believe me too. And I said I'll won't be here when she'll going hurt.

WY : We don't have luck in love hyung.

Khun : Yeah, but one day we'll find our true love.

They talked about ten minutes and they went back to the office. They passed the girls, Tiffany saw Khun and he saw her. He ignored her and went to his office, she wasn't surprised because of their last talk. But she feel sad and hurt. On the another side, Taeyeon saw Wooyoung she went to him and want to talk with him, she perseverd.

Taeyeon : Wooyoung.

WY : [stop walking] What?!

Taeyeon : Please talk to me, can be like before.

WY : if you want to know myy feelings about you again, you already know.

Taeyeon : Why are you so angry at me?

WY : [yelled] STOP!!! I WON'T TALK TO YOU NOW. EVERY TIME WE TALK TOGETHER WE YELLED TO EACH OTHER. STOP ASKING ME  MY FEELINGS ABOUT YOU,  YOU ALREADY KNEW MY ANSWER AND YOU CONTINUED TO ASKING ME. IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK, YOU HAVE YOU BOYFRIEND. STOP BOTHER ME AGAIN ABOUT THIS.

Khun and Tiffany heard Wooyoung yelling, they got out of their office and went to Wooyoung and Taeyeon. Wooyoung was so angry, he go out of the building and walk alone, Khun followed him. Wooyoung walk angrily, he didn't pay attention of everything. He was walking, everything went fast, a car drive really fast, the car didn't saw Wooyoung, Khun saw the scene, he shout.

Khun : WOOYOUN WATCH OUT!!!!!!!

Wooyoung heard Khun, he stopped walking but it was too late for him to watch what happen. The car crushed Wooyoung, he was thrown off the road. Khun went to Wooyoung, the car stop and the driver go out. Khun was shocked about the driver it was Leeteuk, a girl go out from the car and went next to Leeteuk, Khun angrily went to Leeteuk and punch him.

Khun : Look of what you do to him!!!

Leeteuk : He doesn't have to be here when I'm driving.

Khun : How coul you tell this!!! I hope you'll be put in jail for this!!!

Leeteuk leave the place with his girl, Khun went back to Wooyoung. 

Khun : Hold on dude. The ambulance come. Hold on!!!

Taeyeon and Tiffany saw a lot of people in front of the building, they decided to go watch happen, when they arrived they were shock about what they see. Taeyeon saw Wooyoung lying on the floor with a lot of blood. She cried, Tiffany hug her. On Khun side, he saw the ambulance, they bring Wooyoung to the hospital, Khun went with the ambulance. When they arrived to the hospital, Khun was forced to let go Wooyoung. Khun lay against the wall and cried.

Khun : Don't leave me bro...Please god, keep Wooyoung alive...

He was scared to lose Wooyoung. His bestfriend don't have to leave this world. He cried. Taeyeon and Tiffany arrived to the hospital, they saw Khun, tthey went to him. Khun saw them, he wiped away his tears and he greets them.

Taeyeon : How is he??

Khun : I don't know. They don't say me a words.

Khun's hands were recover by Wooyoung blood, he went to the bathroom and wash his hands, two minutes later, he go back to Taeyeon and Tiffany just then Junho who was doctor, go out from the surgery, Khun saw him and ask how is Wooyoung.

Khun : Junho, how is Wooyoung?

JH : The car crushed him a little bit hard, he has two broken ribs, he is in coma and we don't know if he can wake up.

Khun : What do you mean?

JH : Come in my office and I explain to you. I can't explain here.

Taeyeon : Wait. We want to know too.

Khun : Just stay here, it's a little bit your fault if he's in coma. 

Khun and Junho went to Junho's office, Junho went to his desk and Khun sat on a chair; Junho became to explain to Khun.

Khun : So what's wrong with Wooyoung health?

JH : When the car crushed Wooyoung, he fell on the grund his head touch the ground first, he lose a lot of blood. You don't have to worry, he's going to be fine but...

Khun : What??

JH : He can lose his memory, we dont know if he remember about his past life, his friends and everything. And we don't know when he'll wake up.

Khun : So you are going to say to me, he's going to not remember us.

JH : There is a possibility.

Khun : Can you le me see him??

JH : Sure.

They went to Wooyoung room, when they arrived they saw Taeyeon and Tiffany with him. Junho let Khun alone, he entered inside the room. Taeyeon and Tiffany saw Khun. He saw Wooyoung, he was sad, he think about hat Junho said to him. He went next to him, he took his hand and became to talk. Taeyeon and Tiffany watched Khun.

Khun : Hey dude, how are you? You're going to be okay. Junho said you lost a lot of blood but you are okay now. Woo, don't leave me, you are my bestfriend, my brother you can't leave me alone here. Wake up dude. I hope you can remember me when you'll wake up.

Taeyeon and Tiffany were shock about what Khun just said. Khun leave the room and went to take a taxi. Taeyeon and Tiffany followed him, they want to know what happen to Wooyoung. 

Taeyeon : Khun wait.

Khun : [stop walking] What?

Taeyeon : What Junho said to you and what happen to Wooyoung?

Khun : Why do you care about him?! if you want to knw go ask Junho.

Tiffany : Please tell us. We need to know he is our bestfriend.

Khun : His head touch the ground first, they don't know when he'll wake up. He lost a lot of blood but they said he's going to be fine but the worth thing it's...[tears fell but wipe away].

Taeyeon : What??

Khun : There is a possibility he can lost his memory because of the accident.

The girls were shocked, Taeyeon was devastated, she won't lose Wooyoung, she can't live without him. Tiffany went back to her sense and ask who was the driver about the car.

Tiffany : There is a chance that we know who was the driver?

Khun : You want to really know. It's Leeteuk and he was not alone, he was with a girl. This bastard, the next time I saw him, I'll beat him to the death.

Taeyeon : [shocked] Are you sure it's him who crushed Wooyoung?

Khun : If you don't believe me, go ask him. Oh but I forget, he is your boyfriend so you're going to believe what he'll say to you. I'll leave now. See you later.

Khun leave the hospital and go home. He was sad and angry. He won't lose his buddy. He take a long vacation. He want to be here for Wooyoung. On the girls side, they were shocked. Taeyeon deicde to go to Leeteuk home. When she arrived there, she knock the door but nobody open to her, she open the door and it was unlock so she entered inside, she call Leeteuk but no answer when she went to his room, she opent he door and saw Leeteuk with another girls, they were making out. She was really shocked, she was hurt and sad, Leeteuk saw her, he release the girls from his bed and went to Taeyeon.

Leeteuk : Taeyeon what are you going here?

Taeyeon : I'm so stupid to not believe Wooyoung. Now, I know you don't love me. You are really a jerk. I know what you did to Wooyoung, you crushed him with your car. She slaps him and leave his home before she leaved she said a last thing. "We're over".

Leeteuk : I don't care about you. And yes we're over, i don't need you.

Taeyeon leave Leeteuk home, when she went to her home, she saw Tiffany, she hug Tiffany and cried in her arms.

Tiffany : What happened to you?Why are you crying?

Taeyeon : I saw Leeteuk with another girl, he was making out with her. I was so dumb to not believe Wooyoung. I won't lose Wooyoung, I can't live without him. I'm sure about my feelings, I love Wooyoung.

Tiffany : It's okay, forget Leeteuk. And Wooyoung will be fine.

They hugged each other until they feel asleep.