Chapter 15

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

JH : I hate my job for several reason..I'm sorry to tell this to you but...Wooyoung has a brain tumor...

Everybody were shock by the sudden new. They didn't believe it. Nichkhun was angry he didn't believe Junho, he grab Junho by his shirt. The others pulled away Khun from Junho. Taeyeon was davastate, she can't believe Wooyoung has a brain tumor and he didn't tell her.

NK : You're kidding right Junho?!! He can't have a brain tumor!!

Jay : Khun stop!! You think he is kidding right now?!! Junho there is a possiblity to treat his brain tumor??

JH : The surgery is the only way for him. He is sorry for not saying he has a brain tumor, he said he didn't have the courage to tell us that. He already knew about his brain tumor. Look, I told him about the surgery but he won't listen me. Try to convince him about the surgery.. I have to go, I have a patient to treat, I'll check hip up later.

Junho leave his friends and went to another patient room. Outside the room of Wooyoung, they were still shock about the new, they decide to go see Wooyoung later, they all went to Khun and Wooyoung house except Taeyeon who want to see Wooyoung. She went to Wooyoung's room and saw him playing with his phone. Wooyoung saw her, he stop his game and greet her.

WY : Hey Taeyeon.

Taeyeon : Hi...

They didn't talk, Wooyoung know that Taeyeon know about his health. He feel sorry about this.

WY : Hey, why you don't talk to me??

Taeyeon : [cried] Why...Wooyoung why??

WY : [knew about what she mean] I'm sorry Taeyeon...

Taeyeon : Why didn't you tell mme you have a brain tumor??

WY : It's not easy...I'm not going to say "hey I have a brain tumor". I don't choose to have a brain tumor..

Taeyeon : There is the surgery and it can save your life.

WY : Yes, it can save my life but I won't be able to remember about my past, you and everything.

Taeyeon : As a friend, I want you to take the surgery.

WY : You're not my friend but my bestfriend. Look, I remember you, my past when I was young. I won't take the surgery and lose again my memory.

Taeyeon : You really remember me Woo??

Wooyoung nodded his head, Taeyeon hugged him tightly and cried onn his chest, he wrapped his arms around Taeyeon waist and kiss her on her forehead.

WY : I'm sorry for not letting you know about my brain tumor...I wanted to take care of this by myself. If I die, I want you to live happily your life and found the right guy for you.

Taeyeon : What??! No Wooyoung, don't say that, you're not going to die, you're fine and I won't be able found the right guy because I love you. You can't leave me alone here.

WY : Taeyeon, I love you too.

Taeyeon : If you love me then take the surgery. Your brain tumor is in second degree, I know the risk but Take the surgery for me..

WY : I'll think about it. 

They talked about their past they spent together until Taeyeon have to go home. He hugged her and she leave Wooyoung alone. Wooyoung can't sleep, he think about his brain tumor, the surgery and Taeyeon. He didn't know what to do because if he take the surgery when he'll wake up he'll won't be able to regonize all his friend and he'll be lost his memory. He call Junho, he waited for five munites and he saw Junho entered in his room.

JH : Are you okay Woo, why did you call me??

WY : I take the surgery.

JH : I'm happy for you, you choose the right thing.

WY : But, I want you to make my surgery tonight.

JH : Okay but you know the risk?? You won't wait the others??

WY : I know the risk. There a chance I wwon't be survive during the surgery. But I did this for Taeyeon.

JH : Okay. I tell the nurse to prepare you for the surgery.

WY : Thanks Junho.

At Khun's house, they are still awake, they can't found sleep because Wooyoung health. Taeyeon was crying while the others girls try their best to console her. 

CS : Do you think, he'll choose the surgery??

NK : I know him and when he say something he's not going back. I hope, he'll choose the surgery.

Yoona : Let's pray for him. But I believe he's going fine.

At the hospital, Junho was ready for Wooyoung surgery. He talked a last time to Wooyoung before the anesthetist put him for a long sleep.

JH : You're going to be okay. I promise you to bring you back in a good health.

WY : I believe you Junho.

The anesthetist put Wooyoung in long sleep. Junho can start the surgery. Junho  opened Wooyoung's skull and saw the state of his brain. He was shocked because this is the first time he sees one brain in poor condition but he did his job and remove all the brain tumor of his friend. but it does not happen as he should. Wooyoung was bleeding and he saw Wooyoung's heart stopped beating. He stops the operation and revives Wooyoung, he sees his heart beat again, it removes the last remaining tumor and closes the skull Wooyoung. Finially the surgery turn well, he was happy that his friend was alive. He leaved the surgery room and went to his office. Wooyoung was put in his room. At Junho's offiice, he call his wife Hyoyeon and told her to come to the hospital with the others. Twenty minutes later, all his friends arrived at the hospital, they all went to Junho's office. Junho let them all entered in his office, he went back behind his desk and start to tell them about Wooyoung surgery.

TY : Junho, your wife said to us, you want to see us. How is Wooyoung??There something wrong with him??

JH : Don't worry, he is fine. I don't know what do you said to him Taeyeon but he accept the surgery.

Taeyeon : Are you serious?? He has really accepted the surgery??

JH : Yeah and he already had the surgery. He wouldn't wait for you he told me he wanted to do that immediately. He said he did this for you Taeyeon. Thank you Taeyeon for talking to him. But there will be a risk.

Taeyeon : No, thank you to you. You save his life. What is the risk?

TY : So that mean you removed all his brain tumor and he's going to stay with us.

JH : Yeah I removed all his tumor now we have to wait him to wake up and he'll be probably lost again his memory when he'll wake up. 

They all hugged Junho, except Hyoyeon who didn't say any word to him. Junho was happy, he led them in Wooyoung room. They entered in Wooyoung room and saw him with a bandage on his head and a oxygen mask