Chapter 12

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

The night come, Taec goes to the restaurant and wait for Yoona inside. The waiter goes to him.

Waiter : Can I help you sir??

TY : Yeah, I reserved a table for two.

Waiter : The name please??

TY : Oh excuse me. Mr. Ok Taecyeon.

Waiter : Oh yeah, okay follow me I bring you to your table.

Taecyeon sit and wait for Yoona, time pass and he still doesn't see Yonna coming. He wonders why she doesn't come. He ordered a glass of wine. He begin to believe that she didn't come he decided to leave the restaurant he get up and was about the walk to the exit but he stop when he sse Yoona in front him. He smiled to her and pulled hr to her the chair to sit.

TY : I'm glad that you come tonight. How are you?

Yoona : Yeah, I'm fine. It's really beautiful here. I never throught you'll choose a beautiful restaurant.

They spent their time to talk about their relationship and other things. Yoona ate her dessert silently Taec begin to bring the subkect bout his work.

TY : Yoona I want to tell something.

Yoona : What is it??

TY : You know that we always argued because of my work and you think I'm not honest with you.

Yoona : What do you mean??I don't understand.

TY : [hold Yoona hand] Let me finish. I decide to work at home that way you will be not alone at home anymore. And I want to say that I changed my assistant that way we'll not argue anymore and I will spent my whole time with you and it will begin tonight.

Yoona : [happy and shed a little tears] You are not obligate to do that.

TY : I know but I want to spent my time with you because I was always at the office and you were alone at home. And I want to tell you that I never cheated behind your back because you are only one that I love and spent my whole life with you and not another woman. I want to raise my children with you. I won't upset you anymore so if you want I would like to bring you in holidays just the two of us in Hawai. What do you think about it??

Yoona : Yes, I love you Taec. I'm sorry for not trusting you.

TY : No, I'm the one to have to say sorry to you. And in Hawai I want to renew our wedding vows. I love you Yoona.

He hugged her and kiss her lips. They left the restaurant and went to their home together. Taec think about Khun and Wooyoung, he'll call them later. This night he want to spent his time with his wife and doesn't want to think about work and other things.