Chapter 28

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

Hyoyeon was at her office when she heard Junho coming at her office. She was surprised to see him here. He greet Hyoyeon.

JH : Hi Hyoyeon it's been a long time.

Hyoyeon : Hi, what are you doing here??

JH : I was with Nichkhun but Tiffany came to his office so I let the two alone. How are you??

Hyoyeon : I'm fine and you?? Is Minho okay too??

JH : I'm fine and yes Minho is fine too. Hyoyeon, I want to tell you something.

Hyoyeon : What is it??

Just when Junho was about to said to Hyoyeon, he still love her. Eunhyuk come inside and cut off Junho. Hyoyeon saw Eunhyuk, she was surprised to her boyfriend at her office. Junho was invisible, Eunhyuk went straight to Hyoyeon. Junho didn't move of his place.

Hyoyeon : What are you doing here??

Eunhyuk : I know you are surprised to see me here but I can't let this thing go away. You know you are really important to me.

Hyoyeon : Yes. What are you trying to say to me??

Eunhyuk : Let me finish first. Okay, it's not easy because it's the first time I do this. You know since we are together I'm extremely happy because you are with me. You make my days happy. Seeing you with me it's the best thing I love. I know we are together since three months but I'm really sure about my choice. So, Kim Hyoyeon will you marry me??

Junho and Hyoyeon were surprised. Junho didn't know what to do, he looked Hyoyeon, she looked back at him. Junho was really sad and really hurt too. Hyoyeon was lost, she love Eunhyuk but Junho was her first husband and she's still in love with Junho. At Junho side, he made his way. He went to the door and leave Hyoyeon office. Hyoyeon saw Junho leave her office, she feel sorry. She want to go to him but Eunhyuk was here and he was still waiting for her answer. She turn her attention to Eunhyuk, she nodded her head and accept Eunhyuk proposal. Eunhyuk was really happy but Hyoyeon mind wasn't here, she was thinking of Junho.

At Junho side, he waited the elevator. Wooyoung who was waiting for the elevator too saw Junho. He saw Junho sad, he greet him. Junho greet him back. Wooyoung talked to Junho but mentally Junho wasn't here, he didn't listen Wooyoung. Wooyoung saw that he didn't listen him. He stopped talking.

WY : Junho, what happened??

Junho didn't listen Wooyoung.

WY : Junho. Junho. Man, JUNHO!!!!

JH : What?? Sorry I'm tired. I didn't listen what you were talking.

WY : I said what happened?? Why are you like this??

JH : Nothing. Look, I'm going now. Bye Woo.

Junho leave Wooyoung and went to his home. When he entered at his home, he went straight to his room, he found Minho sleeping at his room. He prepared his stuff for his work. He went to the living room. He heard the knock of his door, he ent open the door and saw Nichkhun alone standing in front of him.

JH : You're here. Come inside.

NK : Yes. Where is Minho?

JH : He is sleeping right now.

NK : Okay. Hey did you know that Hyoyeon is going to marry Eunhyuk.

JH : I know. I was here when he asked Hyo to marry. I was in her office.

NK : Sorry man, I didnd't know about it. What are you going to do?? You are not going to et her marry him.

JH : What's about you and Fany??

NK : We're together now and I'm really happy. Thanks to you. You helped me a lot. Anyways you didn't answer my question.

JH : I don't know. She's going to marry Eunhyuk. She is happy now.

NK : Junho. You have to do somehing. You still love her.

JH : I can't break her happiness. They already say their engagement to you??

NK : Yeah, and they are really fast. Eunhyuk has plan thee marriage in three days.

JH : They are really fast. Look, If she invite me to her marriage I'm not going to go. She is happy now. You know what before Eunhyuk did his proposal I was going to tell her that I'm still in love with her but after I heard Eunhyuk proposal I shut my mouth and I leaved her office because I was sad and it hurt me a lot seeing her accepted his proposal. But now, I can't do anything. She is going to marry him. I'm happy for her.

NK : You know it's not what you want. She's going to marry him in three days. You have to plan something. Like what you told me if you don't tell her you love her you are going to regret it. Man, you have to do something.