Chapter 26

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

It's been now two days that Khun and Tiffany didn't talk to each other. Nichkhun went to the company, he took the elevator. When the door open he saw her inside alone. Tiffany saw Nichkhun in front her. She keep her head low. Nichkhun didn't look at her. The door of the elevator closed, there were a long silence inside. The elevator stopped at their floor, Khun got out first and Tiffany behind. Nichkhun arrived at his office. He lay on his couch and think about everything. At Tiffany side, she was upset that Khun didn't greet her or talk to her. She was still thinking about her friendship with Khun until Junho went to her.

JH : Hey Fany, how are you??

Tiffany : Oh hey, good and you?? What are you doing here??

JH : I'm looking for Khun. Is he here??

Tiffany : He's in his office.

JH : Thank Fany.

Junho went to Khun's office, he found him on his couch. He approached him, he tapped his shoulder. Khun wake up and saw Junho. He greet him.

NK : Hey Junhho, what are you doing here??

JH : Hey, are you okay?? I'm looking for you. Just to know if you can stay with Minho tonight.

NK : I'm good. Sure but why??

JH : I have to work tonight and I think of you because Minho like you so I ask you if you can and want.

NK : Sure no problem. I have nothing to do tonight.

JH : Okay cool. Thanks man, you are really a brother.

NK : Your welcome. Anyways how is you and Hyoyeon?? Did you talk to her yet??

JH : No. Since the last time I don't talk to her.  And you with Tiffany??

NK : We didn't talk since two days. We always argue. But I think it's better like this.

JH : Maybe yes or maybe no. You really miss her. We can see it in her eyes. Talk to her again and clear this thing. If you don't talk to her and hide your feelings from her you'll regret it later. You'll see her in another man, happy. So talk to her and say to her that you love her.

NK : How can I tell her that?? I can't forget the time when she rejected me and when Victoria cancelled our wedding. Yes I love her but I can't got out the words she said to me.

JH : I understand you but do you think she'll wait for a long time??

NK : I don't know.

JH : Look, it's not too late to talk with her and confess again your feelings to her. You already confess your feelings to her two times. This time, will be okay. Think about it man.

NK : Thanks man. You are great to help your brother why don't you go back with Hyoyeon?? Do you know Eunhyuk want to ask her to marry him?

JH : I didn't know about it.

NK : What do you think she'll tell him as answer??

JH : I don't know maybe she'll say yes.

NK : Man, you are jealous. Why don't you see Hyoyeon and tell her you need her too. She's in her office right now, you can go see her.

JH : It's not easy..Do you think she'll be happy to see me??

NK : Of course. You are her first love and beside you are better than Eunhyuk. She show to us that she's happy with him but since you divorced with her, she is really upset. 

JH : Yeah, I'll think about it.

NK : Yeah. You deserve to be happy too.

JH : Yeah. 

Just then Junho think about something.

JH : Hey hyung.

NK : Yeah??

JH : Why don't we go together talk with Tiffany and Hyoyeon right now??You confess your love to Tiffany and I confess my love Hyoyeon. What do you think??

NK : Are you kidding??

JH : No. I bet 10,000 won you'll stay at your office not wanted talking to Tiffany and I'll be back with Hyoyeon.

NK : Wow, you challenge me. You don't know me dude.

JH : I really know you Khun.

NK : I bet I'm the one who with Tiffany and you, you'll argue with Hyoyeon.

JH : Okay. Why don't we go see them now??

NK : Wait. I see Hyoyeon and everybody are going to eat together at the cafeteria.

JH : Why don't we go see them there then?

NK : Okay. You'll going to loose.

JH : No, I'm confident and I'm going to win.

It was lunch time, Nichkhun and Junho went to the cafeteria join the other. Their friends didn't know they are going to eat with them. Junho and Khun arrived at the cafeteria, they saw their friends talking happily. Khun and Junho look at each other.

JH : Ready??

NK : I don't know.

JH : Look, you want to be with her yes or no??

NK : Yes I want to be with her.

JH : So let's go together.

NK : Okay, I'm ready. I think you are going to loose. Look at me.

Nichkun sighed, Junho decided to watch him. He let Khun go alone to their friends table. Khun went to the table, he see everybody laugh and talk. He went to Tiffany side. He tapped her shoulder. Tiffany stop talking, all their friends look at Khun. Tiffany was shocked. Tiffany stand up ready to leave she won't talk to him after what he said to her two days ago. Junho smile where he stand. Khun saw Tiffany ready to leave, he stopped her, he hol her hand tightly, he cupped Tiffany face and kiss her in the lips. Tiffany was shocked. Khun pulled away the kiss, he smiled to her. Tiffany was still shocked. Their friends were shocked too.

NK : I love you Tiffany and I forgive you for all the things you did and said to me. I always love you Hwang Tiffany.

Tiffany was shocked, she didn't know that Khun would do this. Khun let go of her hand and leave the cafeteria. He saw Junho at the entrance of his office. Khun enter inside his office. He was red. Junho congratulate him.

NK : You didn't go see Hyoyeon.

JH : I know, I did this because I want you to tell her that you love her.

NK : I can't believe it. But thank you for your help. Now it's your turn with Hyoyeon.

JH : I know but not right now. I wait for the right timing.