Chapter 1

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

On thursday, Wooyoung and Khun were preparing their things for work, when they finish to prepare, they eat breakfast and went to work. Wooyoung drove his car to the company, when they arrive they saw their two bestfriend Tiffany and Taeyeon. The two boys leave the car and went to the two girls and greet them.

Wooyoung : Hey Fany, Taeng!! How are you??

Taeny : We're fine and you?? Why are you early today?

Khun : We have a meeting so that why we are early today. How is going with your boyfriend?

Tiffany : Fine, he is really romantic with me. I really love him.

Taeyeon : Yeah, Leeteuk is very romantic too, last night he bought me a couple ring and we ate in a big restaurant. I really love him, he is so cool and y.

Khun and Wooyung heard what they said and they were upset because they really love their boyfriend and they don't notice their feelings for her. They make an excuse and leave the girls.

Wooyoung : Sorry girls, we have to go. Bye.

They leave the girls and went to their office, the girls were wondering why they act strange. The two boys arrive in their office and they were not really fine after what they heard from the girls. they were disappointed and they won't talk to everyone.

Khun : I think it's over with them. They are really in love with Siwon and Leeteuk.

WY : We just can be here for them and support them. But are you still going to say your feelings to her??

Khun : I don't know. I think I'll just wait for the right time and not now. And about you?

WY : I don't know too, if I tell her my feelings, I think she won't accept me, she just treats me like a brother.

Just then Taeyeon and Tiffany came to Wooyoung and Khun office, they went to them and went to talk with the two boys but Wooyoung and Khun make an excuse and leave the two girls. Taeyeon don't understand Wooyoung reaction.

Taeyeon : Hey Wooyoung, do you want to eat together?

WY : Sorry but I have to leave now, not now but maybe the next time. He leaves his three friends.

Tiffany : How about you Khun?? Do you want to eat with us?

Khun : Sorry but I have to help a friend maybe the next time. Bye.

Khun and Wooyoung left the two girls, they didn't understand why they are acting strange and advoid them. In the parking lot, Wooyoung was waiting for Khun, he saw him arrive and bring Khun to their car. They went inside and Khun start to engine and drove away. They keep silence until Wooyoung broke the silence, he saw Siwon and Leeteuk with another girls, he says to Khun to watch to his right, Khun was shock about what he saw, he was angry because Siwon is not serious and just playing with Tiffany feelings.

WY : Hyung, did you saw Siwon and Leeteuk??

Khun : Yeah, how can they just play with their feelings.

WY : Do you want to tell them about that?

Khun : No, they aren't going to trust us, it's better if they saw herself.

WY : But they are going to be hurt, if they saw and if they know we saw their boyfriend with another girls and telling nothing about that.

Khun : It's not my problem. Come on, we have to meet Taec and the other in the restaurant.

they went to the restaurant meet up their friends, in the restaurant, Taec and other were waiting for Wooyoung and Khun, when they saw them they hug each other and talk about their life.

WY : Hey what's up man!!!

Taec : Hey, it's been a long time!!! Why are you took so long we are waiting for you for 30 minutes.

Khun : Sorry, we were in a meeting.

JH : It's okay, how are you?? You look really tired and not in a good mood.

WY : Just we work everyday and we need holidays.

CS : Why you don't take holidays. We are in holidays, we can go somewhere.

Jun.K : Yeah, like before when we're going in the beaach with the girls.

JH : Ohh.. did you find a girlfriend hyungs??

WY : Anniyo, we're really busy, we don't have time for this. But how is it with Hyoyeon now? You two are married now.

Khun : They are all married except us. Taec with Yoona, Jun.K with Seohyun, Chansung with Sooyoung, Junho with Hyoyeon and Jay with Jessica.

WY : I really envy you hyungs.

CS : Pali, found a girlfriend if you want to married.

Khun : About holidays, we'll take holidays and we'll go somewhere like before. You can bring you're wife with us and we ask for Tiffany and Taeyeon too. What did you think?

Taec : Yeah, I'll ask to Yoona if she wants to come with us. Well, I have to go. Call me when you are okay for the holidays.

Khun : Okay, say hello to Yoona for me.

JH : I have to go too, Hyoyeon is alone at home so we keep in touch about holidays. Bye hyungs.

WY : See you later dude.

Everybody, say goodbye and went to their house. Khun and Wooyoung were in the restaurant, they want to stay a little bit longer before to return working at the office. They were talking about the girls and the holidays.

Khun : Do you think, it's a great idea to take holidays?

WY : I think it's great, we need holidays. Do you want to ask the girls?

Khun : Yeah, if their wife go with us, Tiffany and Taeyeon want to go too. Plus it's an opportunity to tell her our feelings.

WY : Yeah, you are right. Come on let's go to the office and tell them.

They leave the restaurant and went to the office, they arrive and saw the two girls talking on the phone, they suppose they were wth her boyfriend they didn't stop and went directly to the diretor office.

KNOCK KNOCK

JYP : Yes, enter please.

Khun : Hi boss, can we talk please?

JYP : Hi, Khun ans Wooyoung, sure what is it?

WY : We want to ask if it's possible if we can have holidays.

JYP : Sure, no problem. You can go in vacation tonight.

Khun/WY : Thank you boss.

They leave the director office with a smile. They call immediately Taec and the others to tell them they are in vacation. After calling Taec and the others, they went to their office, they saw Tiffany and Taeyeon waiting them in their office, they enter inside and ask them what they want.

WY : What are you doing here?

Taeyeon : We heard, you and Khun take vacation and Yoona send us an email. You were planning to go in holidays without your bestfriends.

Khun : We are really sorry, we were planning to ask you after we got our answer. So do you want to go with us??

Tiffany : Yes, we want to meet our friends too. Wait, I'll ask Siwon if he want to come with us.

Taeyeon : Yeah me too, I want Leeteuk to go with us too.

They leave the boys office and call their boyfriend. Khun and Wooyoung were upset, they won't see Siwon and Leeteuk faces. They take their stuff and leaave the office. They arrive at home and did their luggage for the holidays. They are planning to go to Maldives. They finish to mke their luggage and went to sleep.