Chapter 18

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

The next day, Wooyoung went to the company, all his friends were at the cafeteria. He won't show his face so he decide to go directly at his office. He passed Taeyeon's office but he didn't saw her. When he arrived at his office, he receive a call from Junho. He was happy to talk with Junho. He really miss him.

WY : Hey Junho.

JH : Hey Woo, sorry I didn't call you earlier.

WY : It's okay. So how are you my friend?

JH : Good and you?

WY : I'm...fine. So how is Ethiopia??

JH : It's really different from Korea. It's really cool. The kids are really cute, they are maybe sick they show a strong face.

WY : It's really good then. I hope you'll enjoy your travel. When are you going to come back??

JH : Thanks man. I don't know there a lot of work there. I think the next two months or maybe the next year. I really don't know. I'll call you when I have an answer about that. How is Hyoyeon??

WY : Okay, no problem. You still love her Junho?? She's really fine. No seriously since you left the country she is really sad. You know between her and that guy Eunhyuk it's turn really well. She really regret the thing she did to you.

JH : It's not I love her but...yeah you got me I still love her. It's just I want her to be happy with her life. It's not my fault if we're not married anymore. And what about you and Taeyeon?

Just when Wooyoung was about to answer Junho, he heard someone knocking on his door.

WY : Look man, I'll call you later. I have a meeting.

JH : Sure but don't forget the thing I told you before I left.

WY : Yeah, see you dude.[hang up the phone] Yeah what is it?

He was focus on the papers and didn't show his face to the person. He heard the voice and it was Taeyeon's voice. He stop writting.

WY : What do you need??

Taeyeon : I just want to check if you were okay??Yesterday, I saw you and Leeteuk. 

WY : I'm fine you see my face so now you can leave my office.

Taeyeon : Talk to me Wooyoung.

WY : There nothing to talk about. After what you told to Leeteuk when you were with him about me. I through I was you bestfriend but I was wrong.

Taeyeon : What??!! No you are wrong I never said something bad about you to this jerk. Why did you trust him??!!

WY : Is it true about what Leeteuk said??

Taeyeon : What did he said to you??

WY : You just play with my feelings and our friendship??

Taeyeon : No it isn't true. I'm really disappointed, you don't trust me. Woo, I never would do that to you. Taeyeon approach Wooyoung and hug him. Wooyoung didn't know what to do but he decide finally to hug back Taeyeon.

WY : What's it said what is true??

Taeyeon : What?

WY : You stay with friend with me just because I'm alone and for pity??

Taeyeon : No!! Why did you trust him?!! I told you the truth. Now it's you, if you prefer to trust him then trust him.

Taeyeon feel disappointed and begin to leave Wooyoung's office but Wooyoung hold Taeyeon's hand and turn her, he kiss Taeyeon on the lips. Taeyeon feel surprised for a moment but she kiss him back. Wooyoung pulled away the kiss for air.

WY : I was wrong, you were right. You are my bestfriend and I think you would never do that to me. I'm sorry if I didn't trust you.

Taeyeon : I forgive you but I feel a little bit disappointed.

WY : Why?? I already apologize to you.

Taeyeon : You are really a pabo, you are my bestfriend why I would told bad thing about you??!! This jerk did this just for jealousy.

WY : Okok, I'm sorry. Look, I through you were still in love with that jerk. That's why I was angry. I'm sorry if it hurt you.

Taeyeon : Ok, I forgive you but what about that kiss??Why did you kiss me??

WY : Because you were angry at me and I was wrong. And because I love you Taeyeon. Look, I know you were hurt by Leeteuk, when you were with him I was always jealous when I saw you with him, first I didn't know it was love but lately I find that it was love, it was because I love you. When you rejected me the first time I confess to you in Maldives I was really hurt. I through you were in love with me too. Maybe that kiss was a mistake, I'm sorry if I hurt you but I want to know if you love me but I think I was wrong. Just forget the kiss and act like nothing happen, I will do the same thing too. I hope you'll forgive me about that and I want to thank you for the thing you've done when I was in coma.

Taeyeon shed tears after listening Wooyoung. She was really sorry to rejected him and hurt his feelings. But now she was sure that she loves him. She hugged Wooyoung.

Taeyeon : I'm sorry if I hurt you when we were in Maldives. I was so blind, I didn't know you love me. Forgive me Wooyoung. After all the thing you do to me when I wasn't in a good mood or when I was hurt, I never thank you. But after I realized how much you count to me. Now, all day I think about you and I always want to say thank you and how much I love you.

WY : So that mean you love me??

Taeyeon : Pabo, yes.

WY : So now you can tell me those words to me.

Taeyeon : Thank you for always be here for me and I love you Jang Wooyoung.

WY : I love you too Kim Taeyeon.