Chapter 11

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

At the office, Khun wait for his coffee. Tiffany on the other side see Khun, she goes to him and greet him.

Tiffany : Hi oppa.

NK : Oh hi Fany. How are you??

Tiffany : I'm fine. What are you doing here early??

NK : I have a meeting and you what are you doing here?? You are not suppose to work today.

Tiffany : I know but I won't be alone at home so I'm here plus Siwon always isn't here when I need him.

NK : [surprised] Why?

Tiffany : I don't know.

NK : Oh ok, don't worry it's going to bee fine between us. Anyways I have to go bye.

He left Tiffany and went to his office. He was surprise about what Tiffany told him. He want to know more what Siwon did about his days. After the meeting, he decides to leave the office and stalk Siwon. He grab his keys and jacket and leave the place, he drove to Siwon place. He wait in his car, he saw Siwon go out from his house with a another girl than Tiffany. Khun was angry, he go out from his car and to Siwon and punch him.

NK : You bastard, how can you do this to Tiffany!! She doesn't deserve a guy like you!!

Siwon : It's none of your business. 

NK : It's my business because Tiffany is my bestfriend.

Siwon : I know you love her why you didn't confess to her.

NK : I already did this but she love you not me. Don't you know she really love you.

Siwon : I don't love her.

NK : So you use her like a toy. You are really a jerk!! [punch Siwon really hard] I won't see you around her anymore.

Siwon : I don't care about her now. 

Nichkhun leave Siwon place and drive back the office. He see Tiffany talking with Taeyeon, he won't bother her so he went to his office. He was really angry after what Siwon did to Tiffany. She deserve a better man and he deserve to know the truth about Siwon days. He was working but was interrupting by a knock of the door.

NK : Yes, enter please.

Tiffany : Hey Khun are you okay??

NK : [surprised to see her] Yeah I'm okay. What are you doing here??

Tiffany : Just to tell you, Wooyoung wait you in the meeting room and see if you were okay. You look angry.

NK : Oh ok. I leave now. I'm okay don't worry I'm just tired.

Tiffany : Ok, I leave now.

Tiffany was about to leave but Nichkhun call her, she stop walking and turn to face Khun.

NK : Wait Tiffany, I have a question.

Tiffany : Yeah?

NK : How is it with Siwon?? I mean do you see him often??

Tiffany : Why are you asking me this question??

NK : Just to know if you are still with him and happy with him.

Tiffany : Okay but to be honest I really don't know if we are still together. He's always busy when I need him or we barely talk. To ask at your question I really don't know and I don't know if I still love him. He was nice with me but now he is really weird, he didn't talk to me. It like I didn't exist to him now. I'm really confuse sometimes.

NK : Aren't you afraid that he see someone else??

Tiffany : What do you mean?? He is not that type of guy.

NK : Okay I didn't say anything but be careful.

Tiffany : Be careful of what??

NK : Look, I know you love him but he isn't right with you. He plays with your feelings but you are so dumb to see that.

Tiffany : You say that because you are jealous. I know you Khun and I know me and I know Siwon really well, he isn't that type of guy who cheat her girlfriend. Now excuse me but I have other thing to do.

NK : I'm just afraid for you but you take it all wrong. Why don't you face the true. You know what, if he hurt you don't count of me to support you. If I said that it's because I want to protect you but I guess you don't need me.

Tiffany : You are suppose to be my bestfriend to support me.

NK : Okay I won't talk with you right now, we always argue when we talk together. I leave now, Wooyoung wait me.

NIchkhun leave his office and Tiffany, he went to Wooyoung office.

NK : Hey Woo. Fany said you need me.

WY : Oh yeah, it's about Taec and Yoona. I heard their conversation on the phone and they were arguing again. But Taec was really calm I think Yoona don't trust Taec. It's really cool if we can help the two to reconciliate. I won't see the two divorce like Junho and Hyoyeon. What do you think about that??

NK : What do you want to do??

WY : I don't know. We can organize a dinner for the two of them. Taec reserve a table in a restaurant and bring Yoona with him. And if she won't we can try to help him.

NK : Okay but we have to talk wit hTaec if he want to do that.

Wooyoung call Taec, fifteen minutes later Taec arrive in Wooyoung's office.

TY : You need something??

WY : Yeah. Actually, I heard you and Yoona are in a bad pass. I want to help you to clear this thing with Khun.

TY : And what are you going to do??

NK : You'll call her for a romantic dinner in a restaurant. And clear this thing just show her how much you love her and you are honest about all the words you said.

TY : What if if she won't??

WY : We'll help you and persuade her to go on this dinner with you. It's now two years you are married and I think if she is like this it's because you are always working and she is always at home alone. 

TY : I don't know because she is really in a good mood. But I want to try this. So when do you plan to do this??

NK : First, you're going to call a restaurant chic and reserve a table for two. Secondly, you're going to reduce your time of work.

TY : What do you mean by reduce??

NK : You won't Yoona be mad again at you. Taeyeon nodded his head, Khun continue what he's say. So I was saying that you're going to reduce your time of work. You have to spend a lot time with her and don't worry about work, Wooyoung and Khun can manage this. You just have to spend time with her.

WY : So are you in??

TY : Yeah I want her to come back to me. I call the restaurant now and Yoona. I hope she'll come to the dinner. Thank you guys for the help.

Taecyeon call the restaurant and he success to reserve a table for two, he call Yoona and she accept his invitation, he is happy that she accept his invitation. He told Khun and Wooyoung that she accept and he'll tell to her about spend time with her at the dinner.