Chatper 16

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

It's been now four days since Wooyoung surgery. He didn't wake up yet, Taeyeon is always by his side, she wash him with a towel, she talk to him and she really miss Wooyoung. Junho enter in Wooyoung room and saw Taeyeon sleeping next to Wooyoung. He won't made Taeyeon wake up, he check if Wooyoung was alright but when he was checking him he made Taeyeon wake up. 

JH : I'm sorry Taeyeon. Did I wake you up??

Taeyeon : Oh Junho,no don't worry I was already awake. Is he alright??

JH : He is fine but I don't know if he will remember of everything. You know he had a brain tumor and a brain tumor is really long to recover. But he is a strong guy so he'll be fine don't worry.

Taeyeon : Yeah, thank you Junho.

JH : You're welcome, I just did my job. How are you??you're really tired.

Taeyeon : Yeah, I'm really tired but I want to be the first person when Wooyoung will wake up. And you, did you saw Hyoyeon after the party??

JH : I'm fine and no I didn't see her since the party and Wooyoung surgery and it's fine like that. I won't see her with her boyfriend. She's happy now. I don't have to be worry for her anymore.

Taeyeon : I'm sorry for you. But you'll find a girl who really love you. Hyo is maybe my sister but she is really stupid for what she did.

JH : Thank you Taeyeon. But now I'm not ready to see a girl. I prefer to concentrate on my work.

Just then Wooyoung begin to move his hand. Taeyeon and Junho were shock. Wooyoung slowly move his hand to Taeyeon, he open his eyes and saw Taeyeon and Junho. Taeyeon cries of happiness. Junho check Wooyoung and is happy that he is back.

Taeyeon : Woo are you okay??

WY : I'm okay.

JH : Do you remember me and Taeyeon??

WY : Yeah I remember you. You are my brother Junho, the guy who save me from my rain tumor and Taeyeon is my bestfriend.

JH : I'm happy that you're back Woo.

WY : Thanks man for everything. You save my life.

Junho left Taeyeon and Wooyoung alone. At Wooyoung room, Taeyeon was happy that Wooyoung wake up, she really miss him. Wooyoung look Taeyeon and smile to her.

WY : So how is my bestfriend??

Taeyeon : I'm really happy that you're awake. I'm really fine because I didn't lost you.

WY : Where are the others??

Taeyeon : They are at work, they can't made their way here. But don't worry they'll come after work.

At the company, Khun was talking on the phone with Victoria, he hung up and heard a knock on his door. He let the person inside and saw Tiffany.

NK : You need something??

Tiffany : Yeah, I need your signature on this papers.

NK : Oh ok, just leave here this, I'll call you when I sign this. You can leave now.

Tiffany give the papers to Khun and leave his office but she want to know if it's serious between Victoria and him.

NK : You're not leaving??

Tiffany : I want to know something.

NK : Go ahead because I don't have time right now.

Tiffany : Is it really serious between you and Victoria?

NK : Yeah why??are you jealous that I have found a girlfriend??

Tiffany : No..sure I'm happy for you..

NK : Look, if you are here just to ask me about my girlfriend you can leave. If you want to know, we are really happy together. I'm really happy with her. You have Siwon, he is your boyfriend just spent your time with him.

Tiffany : Why is it complicate between us now??We used to be bestfriend.

NK : We are adults now, we are not kids anymore. Look, I have to go Victoria is waiting me..

NIchkhun leave Tiffany and go to the hospital see if Wooyoung was awake. He arrive at the hospital and saw Wooyoung awake he was really happy, he went to Wooyoung's room and saw Taeyeon with him. Wooyoung saw Khun, he wave to him, Khun hugs his bestfriend.

NK : Hi Taeyeon, hey Woo it's good to see you alive.

WY : Thanks man, I won't leave my buddy in this world alone.

NK : How do you feel??Did your head hurt you?

WY : I'm really fine plus Taeyeon help me a lot.

NK : Did you two are together??

WY : Eh? Oh no, we're not she's just here for accompany me.

Taeyeon was sad about Wooyoung answer but she can't do anything. Just then Junho came inside, he saw Nichkhun, he hugs him.

JH : Hey Khun how are you man??

NK : Good and you??

JH : I try to feel good. [turn to Wooyoung] So Woo, you can discharge from the hospital in two days. 

WY : Ok but I'm fine. Can I be discharge tonight??

JH : I was sure, you'll say this. Well I see you are fine, I'll bring you the papers and you can be discharge tonight. But you have to take your medecine everyday. If I know you skip your medecine I'll beat you. OKay??

WY : Yes sir. ^_^.

Junho leave Wooyoung room.

The night come really fast, Wooyoung sign the papers. Khun help Wooyoung to walk. They frive to their home, everybody wait for them. They arrive at their house, Khun lead Wooyoung inside. Wooyoung saw all his friends greet him, he was happy to see them.

Jay : How are you my buddy??

WY : I'm fine thank you. I'm really happy to see all of you.

Tiffany : We're happy that you are alive and you don't lose your memory.

WY : Thanks Fany. Anyways who is that guy next to Hyoyeon??

Hyoyeon : He's my boyfriend Eunhyuk. So Wooyoung this is Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk this is Wooyoung.

Eunhyuk : Nice to meet you Wooyoung.

Wooyoung was not happy to see him here. It's him who break JunHyo couple. He acts nice with him in front his friends.

WY : Yeah..it's a pleasure to meet you.

CS : By the way did you know where is Junho??

NK : He'll came a little bit late, he has a patient to treat.

CS : Always busy with his work. Why didn't he chose to work with us at the company.

TY : Because he always want to be a doctor. It's his choice we can do anything.

Just then they heard a knock on the door, Khun went to open the door, Junho was standing in front of the door. Khun greet him and let him enter inside. Junho enter inside and the first thing he saw was Hyoyeon with his new boyfriend, he was really hurt to see her with her new love. He shakehis head and greet the others. Wooyoung saw Junho face and know that he is not comfortable here. Everybody were enjoyed the party except Junho, who was outside. Wooyoung join him and offer him a bottle of soda.

WY : Are you okay dude??

JH : Yeah...

WY : Oh come on, I know you. You are not fine.

JH : Yeah i'm not right. [sigh] Life is really hard with us.

WY : Yeah but don't worry, we will find our happiness too.

JH : You already find your happiness but you won't admit it.

WY : No I'm single like you.

JH : Oh come on, Taeyeon love you.

WY : Are you sure?? Maybe she just try to act nice with me because I had a surgery.

JH : You are wrong, she really love you. Maybe you don't remember but when you were in a coma, she was always on your side, everynight she cried and tell you that she loves you. She act like nothing happen but inside she really love you. The way she looks at you. I know she already rejected you when you told her your feelings but I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt you. Be with her and tell her that you always love her because when she'll find another guy you are going to regret to keep your feelings from her. 

WY : You are right but I'm afraid.

JH : You don't have to be afraid. She is your bestfriend and you know her really well. When she was with Leeteuk, this guy didn't care about her, he just play with her feelings. She didn't saw that he played with her she was so blind by her first love. You are different from Leeteuk because you really care of Taeyeon, when she was sad or hurt from him you were always here to support her. Just tell her that you love her and make her always happy.

WY : Why did you said all of this words?

JH : Because I won't my buddy to stay alone anymore. I want you to be happy.

WY : Thanks Junho for everything. Thank you for always be with me my brother.

JH : Your welcome. Come on the others will be worry if we're not going back to them. Plus I have something to tell you and the others too.

They go back inside, Wooyoung wonder what Junho is going to tell to them. They join their friend in the living room. When they enter inside, Junho saw Hyoyeon watch him, he didn't look her. Wooyoung went to sit next to Khun.

JH : So everybody are here.

WY : What is the thing you want to tell us Junho?

JH : Well...It's not easy to tell you this, I just know this new since this morning.

JK : Let me thing. You are going to be the director of the hospital??

JH : Anniyo. I'm going to work in another country.

TY : Congrats man, why don't you look happy??

JH : I'm not going to come back in Korea for a long time. I'll leave Korea tomorrow morning.

Jay : But it's not far away right?

JH : Africa. I'm going to work in Ethiopia in Africa.

WY : Why didn't you tell me earlier??

JH : I'm sorry Woo. So it was the thing I want to say. I'll leave I have to pack my stuff for tomorrow. I'm happy that you are alive Wooyoung and I'm happy for all of you. I hope we'll can one day.

They all hug Junho and tell him goodbye. Hyoyeon didn't tell goodbye to Junho. Wooyoung and Khun accompany Junho outside.

WY : So you are going to leave us alone.

JH : You are not alone. Don't worry I'll be back when I'll finish my work there.

NK : Are you obligate to go there??

JH : Yes. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about this earlier.

NK : Just be safe and come back quickly from Ethiopia.

JH : I promise. Be happy with your girlfriends. And Woo, don't forget what I told you about this thing. And Khun take care of you.

WY : Yeah don't worry.

They hug a last time Junho. He leave Khun and Wooyoung house. Inside, all the oys were sad about Junho leave Korea. Khun and Wooyoung went back in the living room and saw all their friends sad. Wooyoung saw Hyoyeon face and she was sad and hurt that Junho leave the country.

NK : Come on, he'll be back.

WY : Yeah Khun is right. He'll be back. He just go there for his work.

They really didn't enjoy this night, they all went to their room. Wooyoung see Taeyeon talking happily with Yoona and Sooyoung, he doesn't want to bother her so he decide to go to his room. At the living room Khun heard a knock he went to the door and open it, he saw Victoria standing in front of him. He let her enter inside, Tiffany who was with Seohyun and Jun.K saw Khun and Victoria together whe was really jealous.

NK : Victoria what are you doing here?

Victoria : I was driving and I stop here. Nichkhun I want to know something. Do you really love me?

NK : Sure I love you why did you ask this?

Victoria : When we were at the hospital hugged Tiffany. Do you really love me or you use me just to make her jealous??

NK : I...

Victoria : I was sure, you love her..

Victoria was about to leave the house but Khun hold her hand and turn her to face him. Everybody was surprised about what just happen, Tiffany was surprised and shocked at the same time, she didn't know what will Khun answer to Victoria.

NK : Wait don't leave me..I love you, I'm in love with you not her.

Tiffany was hurt by Khun words.

Victoria : I don't know if I can trust you.

Nichkhun bend on one knee, he grab the ring on his pocket and show to Victoria.

NK : Victoria Song, I know it's so sudden but I love you and I won't lose. Will you marry me???

They were all shock they didn't expect Khun ask Victoria to marry him, they all know that Khun love Tiffany. Tiffany was really hurt and sad, she want to cry. Nichkhun wait Victoria answer patiently, Victoria nodded her head, Khun hug Victoria and kiss her on th lips. He saw Tiffany face, he feel sorry. Their friends went to khun and congrats him for his engagement.