Chapter 36

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

It's now three months that Junho was in coma. Hyoyeon and Minho were always by his side, they never leave him. Hyoyeon always pray for Junho to wake up soon. She always cried because she missed him really hard. Minho didn't show his sadness in front of Hyoyeon. The nurses always came in Junho's room to check his health but there were always not sign of Junho awoke. Meanwhile at Taec side, he was thinking about what Siwon told to Yoona about Donghae. He was suspicious about that. He didn't know what to do, he was thinking about that all the time that he missed the meeting with a new branch. He was at his office thinking about that. He didn't hear that Yoona entered inside his office. She went to Taec and called him but he was in his deep thought, she went to him and sat on his laps. He was surprised to see her, he saw her and put his best smile to her. She smiled back to him. She kissed him on the lips. She was surprised that he didn't her back.

Yoona: Taec, are you fine?

TY : Sure. Why?

Yoona : I don't know you seems in your thought. I kissed you but you didn't kiss me back. Usually you always kiss me..Wait..don't tell me you are thinking about what Siwon told you the last time?

TY : No..

Yoona : Taec, I know when you are lying and right now you are lying. I know you really well. Oppa..

TY : I'm sorry Yoona but it really bothers me a lot. You didn't tell me your past relationship with Donghae.

Yoona : Oppa, I told you that it's the past now. He is past and you are my present. Don't listen what Siwon told you. I never see Donghae again since we are married.

TY : That's mean before we were married, you were continued to see him secretly behind my back without telling me. Woah great! Thanks Yoona, now I think you didn't tell me the true and you hide something else too.

Yoona : Oppa, nothing happen between me and Donghae. And it's not what I mean, really trust me.

TY : Are you still contacting Donghae?

Yoona : What? Why are you asking me that?

TY : Yoona, I ask you a question just answer me. If you don't answer me then I think you are contacting him and you keep on seeing him behind my back.

Yoona :  No, I can't believe it that you didn't believe me. 

TY : Show me you phone then. I don't know if I trust you.

Yoona :  No.

Taec grabbed her phone and went to her contact, he saw Donghae phone number, he went to her box messages and he was surprised that she lied to him. There were messages of Donghae and he was more shocking when he saw that Yoona always answer Donghae. He was upset and hurt. He was hurt because she lied to him and she knew that he didn't like lies. He gave her back her phone. He pulled away Yoona from him, he took his coat and left his office. Yoona went after him but he keep pushed her away from him. He left the company with his car and went somewhere else.