Chapter 22

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

Two days have pass and Junho can bring Minho at his home. He was now officially his new father. He was happy that they agree with his request. Minho saw his bedroom and he was happy to have a room just for him.

JH : Are you happy to have to room just for you??

Minho : You're kidding right. I'm really happy, I have a home and I live with you.

JH : I'm happy too.

Minho : What are we going to do now??

JH : Well, my friend Nichkhun is going to come here.

Minho : Okay, can I stay with you??

JH : Sure.

Just then, they heard the ringdoor bell. Junho went to open it and he saw Nichkhun but also all his friends. He let them enter inside. Minho went behind Junho, he was shy and aslo a lttle scared. Junho take Minho in his arms and comfort him.

JH : Hey don't worry Minho, they are really nice. you don't have to be scared.

Minho : Yes but you told me there was only your friend Nichkhun who was coming here.

JH : I know and I didn't they were all coming here too. Don't be scared I'm here with you.

Minho nodded his head, they went to the living room where everybody was. Junho introduced Minho to all his friends.

JH : Hey guys. So this is Minho and Minho this is my friends.

NK : Hey little boy I'm Nichkhun. I'm really happy to meet you, Junho told me a lot about you.

Minho : Nice to meet you Nichkhun. You are really nice.

NK : Thank you liitle boy. You're really cute.

WY : Hey Minho, I'm Wooyoung and this is my girlfriend Taeyeon.

Minho : Hi Wooyoung and Taeyeon.

Minho greet all Junho friends. He really enjoyed to be with Junho friends. At another side, Hyoyeon saw how Junho and Minho were really close, she really miss Junho and she want him back to her. She saw Junho go outside, she followed him. Junho saw Hyoyeon, he smiled at her.

JH : Hey are you okay??

Hyoyeon : Hey, yeah everything is okay.

JH : So what do you think about Minho??

Hyoyeon : He is really cute and he is really mature. He's just 7 years old and he understand everything. You'll be a great father to him.

JH : Yeah. How about you??

Hyoyeon : What??

JH : You and Eunhyuk, how is it??Are you still with him??

Hyoyeon : Oh, it's fine I think..

JH : Okay..

Hyoyeon : And you??You don't date any girls??

JH : Me??No, I'm not ready for another love story. I'm really fine alone and beside I have Minho now. So I'm not alone anymore, I have a child now. I'm good with my situation.

Hyoyeon : So, you're not going to date anymore and stay alone.

JH : Mmm...yes I think I'll be fine alone. Are you going to marry with Eunhyuk??

Hyoyeon : If he ask me..why not..

JH : It's really good for you. I'm happy that you find your happiness. I go back inside.

Junho was about to go back inside but Hyoyeon stop him.

Hyoyeon : Unless you come back to me.

Junho stop walking, he didn't show his face to Hyoyeon. He clear his throat and finally speak.

JH : I through you did your choice when you sign the divorce paper. You should be happy with Eunhyuk, he give to you all the things you want. The only thing I want to know is why did you do this to me??It's because I didn't give you a lot of attention. Since we divorced I still don't understand why.

Hyoyeon didn't answer him, he begin to walk back inside but Hyoyeon answer him.

Hyoyeon : Because I felt always alone.

JH : Alone?? I was always here when you needed something.

Hyoyeon : No sometimes you weren't there. You were busy with your work. When I went home, you weren't there. You always come home late. I met Eunhyuk when I went to my dance practice.

JH : So that's why you cheated on me??So when you go at your dance practice it was for him. WOW, you could have found a better excuse.

Hyoyeon : You didn't pay attention of me that's why I always hang out with him.

JH : Can't believe it, I always tried to get your attention but you were always busy with your work and your phone.

Hyoyeon : I know the big mistake I made and I really regret it. I want you to come back to me.

JH : And Eunhyuk??Do you think he let you go easily.

Hyoyeon : I don't caer about him. I just want you to be with me..

JH : I need time to think about all of this...

Junho leave Hyoyeon alone and go to the living room, he sat next to Minho. Nichkhun saw Junho and he know he wasn't in a good mood. He went to Junho and ask him if he want to walk a little bit. Everybody were ready to left Junho. Junho said goodbye to everybody, Nichkhun bring Junho and Minho at the beach. While Minho was playing with the water, the two guys talk.

NK : What happen to you Junho??

JH : Hyoyeon talked to me and she want me in her life.

NK : What did you say to her??

JH : I need time to think about it.

NK : Do you still love her??

JH : Yeah but the confidence that I had for her is not the same now.

NK : I understand you but if you really love her give her a second chance.

JH : It's not easy at all you know.

NK : Yeah, but think about this and when you'll make your choice don't regret it.

Junho nodded his head, Khun drove Junho at his home. Junho think about what Nichkhunsaid to him. He was right about making the right choice. He won't think about this, he bring Minho to his bed after Minho fall asleep, he went to his own room and fell asleep too.