Chapter 17

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

The next day, Wooyoung and the others send Junho at the airport. They were all sad seeing Junho leave Korea. Junho was here earlier waiting for his flight. He  heard and saw all his friends coming to him.

WY : You leave us without a goodbye.

JH : Oh I won't bother all of you.

NK : I hope you'll be back soon because I won't you miss my wedding.

JH : Congratulation Khun. I hope you'll be happy with Victoria.

NK : Thank you man.

TY : Call me when you arrive there. It's not going to be the same without you here.

JH : Don't worry I'll be back when I finish my work there. And Woo, don't forget what I said to you.

JK : What did you said to Woo??

WY : Secret. It's between Junho and me.

JH : Yeah it's between me and Woo.

They announce Junho flight, he says a last time goodbye to his friends. The girls hug Junho, when he turn to Hyoyeon, she was holding her tears. He went to Hyoyeon and hug her.

JH : Take care of yourself and I hope you'll be happy with Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon : Please...stay here..

JH : I'm sorry but I can't plus it's the best for me. Goodbye Hyoyeon.

They hug a last time, Junho grab his bag and give his ticket to the stewardess. He waves a last time goodbye to his friends. On 9PM side, they all go back to their work. Except Wooyoung who want to take Taeyeon to his place and told her his true feeling.

WY : Taeyeon would you like to come with me somewhere??

Taeyeon : Yeah sure.

Wooyoung take taeyeon to his car. He drove them to the place that he showed to her the last time. When they arrive they sat down and enjoy the view. Wooyoung break the silence.

WY : How are you Taeyeon??

Taeyeon : I'm fine but why did we went here??

WY : It's because I have something to tell you.

Taeyeon : Okay, what is it?? We don't have really time we have a meeting in one hour.

Wooyoung was sad, he through that she will be happy to spend her time here with him. He decided to not tell her his feelings.

WY : Oh...nervermind come on we have a meeting.

Taeyeon wonder why he act like that. Wooyoung drove back to the company. They arrive to the elevator but Wooyoung let Taeyeon take the elevator, he lied to her he forget his phone in his car but the true it's, he won't go with her. He decide to take the next elevator. When he arrive, he passed Taeyeon's office, he want to see her but he decide to go directly in hhis office. He went to his couch and decide to sleep for a while. He didn't hear Taeyeon coming to his office. Taeyeon knock Wooyoung's door but there no answer she decided to open the door, she found Wooyoung on his couch, she was scared that his head hurt him, she went to Wooyoung and shake him but he didn't move, she begin to panic, she shaked again him this time Wooyoung wake up and see Taeyeon, he was shock.

WY : What are you doing here??

Taeyeon : I through your head hurt you and I saw you lying on your couch. I didn't know you were sleeping.

WY : It's okay. So, there is something you need??

Taeyeon : Yeah actually you missed the meeting. There a new contract with a new customer and Taec want you to work on this contract.

WY : Why nobody wake me up?? How long was I sleeping??

Taeyeon : It's now two hours that the meeting ended.

WY : Oh gosh! Okay, where is the contract??

Taeyeon : Here and we are going to work together.

Wooyoung stop reading the contract, he didn't know about that at all. He take a pencil and sign the contract, he give back the contract to Taeyeon and leave his office to the toilet. Taeyeon saw Wooyoung leaving, she wonder why he act really strange today. At the toilet, Wooyoung went to wash his face, he didn't feel really good. He decide to go home, he informed Taec, he'll go home. When he arrived at the parking, he get in his car and drove to his house but he was stopping by Leeteuk and Siwon car. He got off of his car and ask them to go away.

WY : What are you doing here?? I'm not in a good mood so please leave this place.

Leeteuk : Or what??What are you going to do?

WY : I won't make any trouble between us so please leave.

Leeteuk didn't listen Wooyoung, he begin to push Wooyoung on the floor. Wooyoung get up and push back Leeteuk. Siwon went to help Leeteuk and punch Wooyoung. Wooyoung punch back Siwon. 

WY : What do you want from me??

Leeteuk : Leave Taeyeon.

WY : You , you hurt Taeyeon and you continue to run after her. Leave her alone, she doesn't need you.

Leeteuk : I always give her the happiness. And when she was with me, she told me a lot of thing about you.

WY : You lie, she never did that to me. I know her.

Siwon : Come on man, she doesn't love at all, she just act nice with you because you are alone.

WY : Don't talk about her like this. You just played with her feelings and you Siwon, you aren't honest with Tiffany. Why didn't you tell her that you didn't love her. They deserve better than the like you.

Siwon and Leeteuk were about the punch Wooyoung but Khun and Taec arrived just in time and push Leeteuk and Siwon away from him.

NK : What did you do to him?? 

Siwon : What do you want Nichkhun??

TY : Get off of my company or I call the police. I won't use force against you two.

Just then Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yoona go out of the company, they saw their friends with Leeteuk and Siwon. They didn't know, the boys were fighting against Leeteuk and Siwon. When they approach them, they saw Wooyoung in a bad condition. Taeyeon was afraid for Wooyoung. Yoona went to his husband and calm him down.

NK : Didn't you hear my friend?!! Leave now or I punch you!!

Siwon : Come on man, get in the car, we leave this place.

Leeteuk : Woo, I forget. I'm sorry for the last time.

WY : What??what did you do last time??!!

Leeteuk : You don't remember?

Taeyeon : Leeteuk, leave him alone.

Leeteuk : Oh my princess is here. It's been a while Taeng.

Wooyoung was pissed off, went in front of Leeteuk and give a punch on Leeteuk jaw. The two man start to fight, Taec and Khun tried to separate but they pushed them away. Just then, Jay and Chansung arrive and saw all the fight; They run and separate the fight, Jay push away Leeteuk and give him a punch on his face. Chansung hold Wooyoung's wrist. Wooyoung try to move from Chansung but his friend calm Wooyoung down.

WY : Get off of me Chansung!!!

CS : Hyung..HYUNG!!! Stop!! he's gone, look at you, you are in a bad condition.

WY : I'm alright okay.

CS : Hyung, what happened??

WY : They blocked my car and they begin to punched me. Look, I'm really not in a good mood. I just want to go home...Just leave me alone.

CS : Hyung, you need our help.

WY : No, I don't need any help.

NK : Woo, come on I drove you back at home.

Nichkhun help Wooyoung to walk, they get in Wooyoung's car and Khun drove them to their house. At the company, Jay and Chansung ask Taec what happened earlier with Siwon and Leeteuk.

Jay : Taec what happened to Wooyoung??

TY : I don't know, Leeteuk and Siwon beat Wooyoung and they were talking about Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was surprised and ask Taec.

Taeyeon : Do you know by a chance what they were talking??

TY : Leeteuk said to Wooyoung to leave you, he want you back. And when you were with Leeteuk, you said a lot of bad thing about Wooyoung.

Taeyeon : Wait, I didn't say bad things about Woo. I would never do that to him.

TY : Yeah, I trust you but Wooyoung was really hurt when he hear that.

Taeyeon : Why did he believe this jerk. Where is he right now??

TY : Khun drove him at their house.

Meanwhile at Wooyoung's house, Khun help Wooyoung to clean his wounds. Wooyoung was really pissed off by all this things.

NK : Are you okay Woo??

WY : Yeah, I think.

NK : Woo, what happened?? You are not like this normally.

WY : It's them. They blocked my car and they started to beat me.

NK : Next time call me and I'll help you. You just recover from your surgery you can't search problems.

WY : Yeah I know.

Wooyoung decide to sleep, he leave Khun and went to his room. Khun tried to understandd why Leeteuk search Wooyoung, he was not happy. This day was not a good day for both of the two man especially Wooyoung.