Chapter 13

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

Since Jay and Jessica are back in Korea, they decide to celebrate their come back. They call all their friends to come to Wooyoung and Khun house. At Wooyoung and Khun house they prepare all the dishes for tonight. Wooyoung went back from the mall with a lot of beer, sode and other alcohol. The night went fast. They are all ready for the party. The first guest were Taeyeon and Tiffany. Wooyoung went to open the door.

WY : Hey girls, you are already here. Come in.

Taeny : Hi Wooyoung. Where are Jay and Jessica??

WY : In the living room.

The three of them went to the living room and talk with Jay and Jessica. Until door ring, Wooyoung went to open the door and saw Jun.K and Seohyun, he hug them and let them enter inside.

WY : Wah, Minjun it's been a while. How are you man??

Jun.K : Yeah. Always busy with your work.

WY : Yeah, sorry. Hi Seohyun.

Seohyun : Hi Wooyoung. 

Jun.K and Seohyun went to the living room and greet everyone. Wooyoung heard knock of the door he opened and saw Taec and Yoona, he was happy for them that everything was clear between them. He let them enter and went to the door again, he saw Chansung and Sooyoung and Khun with a beautiful woman. They went to the living room and greet everyone. Tiffany saw Khun with another woman and feel a little bit jealous but she doesn't why she is jealous.

Jay : Hey maknae how are you? Khun where were you this morning??

CS : Hyung, it's nice to see you Jessica too.

NK : At work and searching Victoria.

Tiffany : Who is Victoria?? [jealous]

NK : Oh sorry guys I forget to introduce her. Guys meet my girlfriend Victoria.

Victoria : Hi everybody. I'm Victoria nice to meet you.

WY : Nice to meet you too. Wow Khun you have a beatiful girlfriend.

NK : Thanks man. I'm really happy now. Go fast find a girlfriend too Woo.

WY : Well no. I prefer to focus about work first. I give up with girls now, work is my girlfriend. ahaha.

NK : You'll find someone one day for you.

WY : Thanks man.

They talked happily with everybody but Tiffany was not comfortable, she can't see Khun with another woman. Nichkhun saw how Tiffany is jealous, he like seeing her jealous, he went to Victoria and held her hand. On Wooyoung side, he went to the door and open it, he saw Hyoyeon alone.

WY : Hey you're here. Come in. Everybody are here.

They went to the living room, she greet everyone. Jay can't find Junho he ask to her where is he. She didn't know how to say that but they have to know the true.

Jay : Hyoyeon where is your husband??

Hyoyeon : He..he..can't come...[hold his tears]

Jessica who know Hyoyeon really well, know that she is not well.

Jessica : Hyoyeon, what happened between you two??

Hyoyeon can't hide this thing she decide to tell them.

Hyoyeon : He call me and he can't and won't come...

CS : Why??he is always okay for the party.

Hyoyeon : To be honest, we divorce. It's been two weeks we divorce.

All their friends can't believe it except Khun, Wooyoung and Taec, Jessica and Jay. They went to hug Hyoyeon. The girls were angry at Junho but Hyoyeon tell them it was her fault. Wooyoung went to the kitchen and call Junho.

WY : Junho, it's me Woo.

JH : Yeah, how are you?

WY : I'm fine and you??why are you not coming at the party. We all wait for you man.

JH : You know why I won't. There Hyoyeon and I can't face her. I already see Jay and Jessica. 

WY : You know I think she regretted signed the divorce papers. I can tell you she loves you.

JH : If she loves me why did she this?? Look, I have to go back work talk to you later. And tell Jay and Sica i'm sorry for not being here.

Junho hang up. Wooyoung went back to the living room and saw all his friends talk. He can't see  his brother hurt anymore he grab his jacket and leave the party. Everybody was shock by Wooyoung actions. Taeyeon saw him leaving the party, she want to know what happen but it was late, Wooyoung was gone. Wooyoung drove his car to Junho hotel, he knows that Junho didn't work Friday night, he arrived to Junho room hotel, he knocked the door but there was no answer. He try to figure where Junho went when he isn't in a good mood and he remember, he drove to the beach, he walked and saw a figure sit looking at the beach. He went to Junho and tap gently his shoulder. Junho turn his head and saw Wooyoung.

JH : How did you know I was here?

WY : I know you since we are kids. What are you doing here alone. Come to the party we are all wait for you.

JH : I don't have the mood for the party. I prefer to be alone. It's so peaceful here and the second reason is I won't face Hyoyeon. You know it's been now two weeks we're divorce.

WY : You love her a lot. I understand what you feel.

JH : Yeah two weeks and I can't forget her but after what she done to me it's hard to face her. How is taec and Yoona??

WY : They are back together and they are happy. Look, I'm worry for you. It's now two weeks you spent you time at work and you didn't talk to us. What happened to Junho I used to know?

JH : He's dead.

WY : Don't say that. You know you hurt me and the other acting like this. And the more important Hyoyeon.

JH : Hyoyeon??Stop that, she wasn't honest with me, she wasn't honest with our marriage. Our marriage was a mistake. it was a mistake that I fell in love with her. Can you tell me why I can't have a happy ending like Taec or someone else??Why all this of things happened to me?!! You don't know right. I know why because I'm a failure, go back to the party and leave me alone. 

WY : Junho I know you are angry and you are still hurt but you can't say that. I'm not going back to the party until you come with me there.

JH : No, I won't. Why don't you go back alone. I was fine alone.

WY : Stop acting like a kid. You're going to come with me right now.

JH : Fine I'm going with you.

Wooyoung went back to his home with Junho. When they entered inside all their friends being silently. Hyoyeon saw Junho, she hold her tears back.

JH : Hi everyone.

9PM : Hey Junho. How are you??

JH : I'm fine thanks.

WY : So if everybody are here the party can start.

JH : Woo, I go outside.

WY : I come with you. They are all with their wife.

They went outside and breathe the fresh air. Wooyoung know that his friend isn't in a good mood. He offered him a bottle of beer, they talked and drunk a lot of alcohol.

WY : Do you want to inside and talk with the others??

JH : No, I fine here you can go inside. Don't worry I'll be fine and don't go anywhere.

WY : Okay see you later.

Wooyoung leave Junho alone outise and went back inside, the others saw Wooyoung coming back they stop talking, Wooyoung saw all the eyes looking at him, he didn't talk with them, he went to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. Taeyeon went to the kitchen and talk to Wooyoung.

Taeyeon : Hey Wooyoung. are you okay?we didn't talk really much.

WY : I'm fine thanks and you??you didn't enjoy this night??

Taeyeon : Not really.

WY : We can talk if you want. Do you want ice-cream??

Taeyeon : Sure. I love ice-cream.

WY : Here your ice-cream Taeyeon.

Taeyeon : Thanks. 

They eat their ice cream happily, they talk and laugh happily. meanwhile outside, Junho decide to go inside, he went to the kitchen and see Wooyoung and Taeyeon. He greet Taeyeon and talk to Wooyoung.

JH : Hi Taeyeon. Woo, I'll go, I'm tired and tomorrow I have a lot of work.

WY : Are you sure you won't stay here with us?

JH : No, it's okay I have to go. See you later Woo, Taeyeon.

Taeyeon : Bye Junho oppa. Stay strong.

JH : Thanks.

He leave the two in the kitchen, he goes back to the living room and tell evryone good bye. Hyoyeon see him leaving, she decide to leave too. Junho close the door behind and walk away from the house. Hyoyeon follow him and call him. He stop walking but he ddoesn't turn his head to face her.

Hyoyeon : Junho please stop.

JH : What do you want? I leave everything to you what do you want more?

Hyoyeon : Can we talk please?

JH : I don't have time to talk with you.

Hyoyeon : I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for what I've done to you.

JH : Oh since we divorce the only word I have it's I'm sorry. I can't believe it.

Hyoyeon : Can you forgive me??I really miss you.

JH : If you really miss me why did you do this??

Hyoyeon : I don't know.

JH : Thanks for your answer. I'll leave now.

Hyoyeon : I need you Junho. I really regret all the things I did to you.

JH : You hurt me a lot.

Hyoyeon : I know and I'm really sorry. After you left I realize that I lost the person I love the most. When you told me you want to divorce with me I was really sad. I ruined our marriage and I regret.

JH : You have someone else. You have to be happy to be with this person.

Hyoyeon : Honestly, I throught I was but I was wrong. You are the only one who made me happy. You're always here to support me.

JH : I was here for you but know it's the past.

Hyoyeon : Wait. Is there a chance that we can go back together and forget everything??

JH : I think you already know the answer. I can't trust you anymore Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon : I need you. [give Junho's wedding ring back to him] 

JH : Why did you gave me back this ring?? I won't nothing who bring me memories of you. [give her back the ring]

Hyoyeon : If you love me come back to me.

JH : Why are you not happy that we divorce??You're single, I'm single. I forget that you are not single, you are with this guy. Now, Hyoyeon, I really wish the best for you and leave me alone. Your new boyfriend will not be happy that you talk with me. I mean talkiing with your ex-husband. Be happy with him.

Junho leave Hyoyeon alone and went back to his hotel. Hyoyeon was really sad, she break all she had and one more thing she really hurt Junho and now he really hate her.