4

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Youngjae ignored the smirking Busan boy.

Himchan and Zelo just gaped at Daehyun, not sure of what to say.

Jongup, on the other hand, was nervously downing bottle after bottle of water. 

He didn't like confrontations, he was the awkward nice one out of their trio.

Yongguk looked at Zelo, taking in his new hair.

"Nice hair, ."

"Thanks, I did it myself, ."

Yongguk looked around, wondering who said that statement. It didn't come from the three boys standing in front of him.

Then, he spotted him.

Key had returned with his new piece of man candy hanging off of his arm.

"Jong, thanks for the coffee. I'll talk to you later."

Brushing off the puppy like man, the diva focused his complete attentions on Yongguk.

Jongup took in bigger gulps of water, almost looking like a fish.

Key, who was about to say something else to Yongguk, looked over at Jongup, concerned about the boy.

"Ohmygod, sweetie, are you okay?"

"ASas...fds.f.f.f....m.....mmmmmmmmmsasdfglikyo...asdfuwe!"

Jongup nodded furiously and took off, running off at full speed.

Daehyun rolled his eyes and left to collect the incoherent boy, who was a nervous wreck.

Yongguk sneered at them.

Key straightened up and look directly into Yongguk's eyes.

"I'm going to make Zelo look like ing walking on legs, so you better be ready to drool all over your . See these boys? This is the last time you'll see them like this, because they are going to look amazing. THEY WILL HAVE THE KEY SEAL OF APPROVAL, DO YOU HEAR ME?"

Yongguk blinked.

Key snorted and walked off, briskly pulling the boys with him.

Daehyun walked back to him, calming down Jongup.

"Dude, what's wrong with you?"

"I don't know, when I saw Himchan I just.. I don't know."

Yongguk cut in.

"Trust me, you don't like Himchan. It's just because he kind of looks like girl. You're 100% straight, right? Because I don't hang out with faggots."

Yongguk said the last part menacingly, leaning in towards Jongup.

Jongup swallowed hard.

"Y-yes, I'm 100% straight, I don't like guys or Himchan at all."

Daehyun stood there picking at his nails.

"Guys, can we go now? It's boring."

Yongguk stalked off without a word, leaving the other two boys running to catch up to him, not wanting to be left behind.

 

 

Back at home, Key was steaming.

"LISTEN UP, ES!" He roared, not in the mood to play around anymore.

"YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO WORK TWICE AS HARD AND GO ON A RESTRICTED DIET. DO YOU HEAR ME? DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!??!"

The boys nodded nervously, scared that Key might hurt them if they did otherwise.

"TARDS. ALL THREE OF THEM! I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU SO ABLE, IT'S GOING TO MAKE THEM GET HARD FROM JUST ING LOOKING AT YOUR FINE ASSES!"

Key started to pant.

Himchan silently got up and got Key a glass of water.

Key thanked him.

"I'm okay, I'm okay." He said to himself, calming himself down and reassuring the others that he wouldn't kill them.

After a few seconds of silence, he looked at them.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, WAITING? RUN, ES! RUN LIKE YOU'RE ING DYING!"

The boys scrambled up and out of the house.

Key sighed, pulling out his phone.

He had some calls to make and some strings to pull.

After all, he did have a promise to keep.

Until the boys looked amazing, the others couldn't see them.

"Hello? Yes, I would like to talk to the principal. Yoo Youngjae, Kim Himchan, and Choi Junhong will be transferring. Yes. Tomorrow. I'm sorry for the short notice, but this is absolutely necessary."