32

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

"HE'S DOING WHAT?!" Key yelled shrilly, his eyes opening wide in shock.

Youngjae and Himchan nodded stiffly.

"We were just as shocked, but we couldn't talk Zelo out of it."

"Hyosung's going to be pissed. Like, really pissed. She's like an angry momma raccoon; only she can be abusive to her young."

Youngjae asked,"What are we going to do?"

Key started thinking deeply, his narrow eyes narrowing even further.

"We really can't do anything on this one. We can only convince Yongguk and Zelo to work it out or lean them towards the right thing..."

Himchan nodded in agreement.

Key tossed his imaginary hair over his shoulder.

"Now that this does not concern me, I'm going to get a new haircut. See you guys later!"

 

On the other side of town, Zelo stammered, "B-B-But-"

"No buts. Now, put it on."

"S-Sungjong, why are do I have to do this?"

"We made a deal, remember?"

"No, but w-why do I have to wear this?"

"Because~~ You, my newly madeover friend, are going to pretend to be a girl so a certain boy that I have my eyes on will notice me. I figured since you're using me for your love life, I might as well use you for mine."

Sungjong's confident diva exterior deflated a little.

"I just.. Don't know if he like me back. So, I want to see if he'll get jealous."

Zelo sighed and looked at himself in the mirror.

His eyes looked massive, with all the eyeliner and mascara Sungjong had put on.

His lips were tinted a delicate red color, and his hair was snugly tucked into a curly, light blonde wig.

The curls cascaded down his narrow shoulders landing right over his tight short sleeved shirt, which was tucked into an even tighter black bandage skirt.

He tried to tug down his skirt, but it bounced back quickly, going up higher than before.

(A/N: He looks like this.)

Zelo sighed again and put the tiny black bow on top of his head, the last blow to his pride as a man.

He was a man, goddammit.

But it was for Yongguk.

Sungjong snapped a quick picture.

"Wait, what was that for?" Zelo cried anxiously.

"Future blackmail. Now, let's go!"

 

Yongguk was completely still.

Youngjae took at picture of Yongguk, and sent it to Zelo.

He called and said,"Look what you've done, he's just a husk of what he used to be now...."

Zelo apologized and replied,"This is for the best" halfheartedly, as if he too was losing faith in his plan.

Youngjae heard a voice in the background yelling, "Let's go, Zelo!"

"Who's that?"

"I-It's nobody. Trust me, I'm not doing anything. I have to go."

"Wait, Z-"

The phone was silent.

"Goddammit, he hung up."

Youngjae smiled slyly.

"It's a good thing I installed a gps tracker on his phone. C'mon, Yongguk. Let's go find your boyfriend."