66

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Yongguk opened the door.

He combed his fingers through his messy hair.

"Hey guys," he said, his voice thick with sleep.

Zelo ran up and jumped on him.

Luckily, Yongguk was awake enough to catch him.

Zelo locked his legs around Yongguk's waist and gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek.

"Hi, Yongguk~"

Yongguk was going for a kiss on the mouth when he was suddenly stopped.

Youngjae gaved a forced smiled and said,"I'd appreciate that if you didn't do it in public."

An elderly woman from down the street was watching them, still bent down from reaching her newspaper.

was open in a perfect 'o', completely surprised.

A man from her house walked out.

"Mom, what's taking so lo-"

He followed her gaze and saw Zelo still on Yongguk.

"Oh."

He quickly ushered her inside and yelled,"YOU FAGS SHOULDN'T DO THAT IN PUBLIC, THAT'S DISGUSTING. IT'S IMMORAL AND JUST WRONG."

Zelo's eyes got big and teary.

He whimpered,"Is it really immoral?"

Hyosung walked up the driveway.

She had just gotten back from work, and heard the tail end of their conversation.

Her eyes narrowed.

Yongguk cursed under his breath.

"Hyosung, it's alright. You really don't have to-"

"WELL, THEN, I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T TELL YOU THAT I'M A LESBIAN, SHOULD I." She roared back.

"AND WHAT ARE YOU, 30? AND YOU'RE STILL LIVING WITH YOUR MOTHER? FOCUS ON YOUR OWN PROBLEMS FIRST YOU LITTLE DOUCHE BISCUIT."

"-say anything." Yongguk finished quietly.

Hyosung plucked Zelo off of Yongguk's torso and patted him on the back.

He looked at her.

"Noona, are you really a lesbian?"

She chuckled.

"No, sweetie. I just wanted to piss him off. BUT, there's nothing wrong with liking someone of the same . Even if the world says otherwise."

Yongguk sighed.

"All I wanted to do," he muttered. "Was to be with my boyfriend and have a relaxing day."

Daehyun looked at him sympathetically.

"I feel you, bro."

He chucked some money at him.

Yongguk looked up in surprise.

"What's this for?"

"Eh? Oh, you won the bet. Apparently Himchan topped? I don't know for sure, it could have been a one time thing, but you look pretty depressed, so I thought you might need this."

Youngjae asked,"By the way, how did you know that?"

Yongguk shuddered.

"It's definitely not a one time thing. I'm going to tell you that for sure."