72

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Minho quickly stepped in and stopped Sandeul from getting any closer.

Hakyeon groaned,"Boooo."

Frowning, Minho scooped Taemin up and left the game.

Key sighed and followed the two. The game didn't last much longer, due to each other's significant other escorting them out.

Only Daehyun, Youngjae, Zelo, Yongguk, Jongup, and Himchan were left.
 
Daehyun sighed and took another drink.
 
"So... What do you guys want to do now?"
 
"Let's go over to your house. We could watch a movie or something." Youngjae suggested.
 
Daehyun wiggled his eyebrows. "Or something?"
 
Youngjae rolled his eyes.
 
"You ert."
 
"But I'm your ert~"
 
Himchan butted in and said,"As much as we love your gross lovey dovey talk, can we go now?"
 
Youngjae nodded. "Let's go."
 
Once they were at Daehyun's house, whose parents were coincidentally and thankfully out of town, Zelo realized that they had yet to pick a movie.
 
"What movie are we gonna watch?" Yongguk questioned.
 
Himchan wiggled his eyebrows.
 
"You'll see."
 
Yongguk quickly reached over and covered Zelo's eyes.
 
"I'm not that peverted, it's just Iron Man 3, you ." Himchan sniffed.
 
Youngjae scoffed,"And please, it's not like you haven't already done anything yet."
 
Yongguk looked offended.
 
"Well at least Zelo and I aren't into all that like you and Daehyun are in to."
 
"You should try it, it's pretty fulfilling." Daehyun said helpfully.
 
Zelo sighed,"Thank you, Daehyun. It's nice to have yet another reminder about how vanilla the I have with Yongguk is."
 
As they quietly watched Iron Man 3, Zelo started formulating a plan.
 
If his life was going to change, he was going to have to take it into his own hands.
 
A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter T^T I'm so tired and jet lagged from the trip, BUT I'm back and I'll try to update as soon as possible.
Thanks for the comments and subscribing! I really read all the comments, they help a lot.
Oh and I'm learning how to use my computer again (My grandparents don't have any computers or wifi or anything) so please forgive any stupid spelling mistakes and stuff because likE WHAT is techNOLogy
Thanks again.  I hope you liked the chapter~