2

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

 

"You look decent. You'll need some makeup to accentuate your eyes and pale skin. Hm... Let's ing dye your hair. Oh my god, we should do that. You would look adorable with blonde, curly hair. Wear some skinny jeans, you have a nice ."

Key smacked Zelo's hard, making him stumble forward a bit.

Zelo blinked, not sure of how to react.

Key kept talking while he took out various tubes of this and that, his nimble fingers opening and closing random jars.

"First, let's dye and perm your hair~"

Zelo stuttered. "W-W-Wait, isn't that against schoo-"

"Well, what's going on right now is against beauty rules. I mean, look at it! It's practically eye terrorism."

Key shrieked, appalled by the fact that Zelo was actually considering school rules.

"Plus, I have ways. Don't doubt me, I have connections from here to ing Timbuktu."

Zelo gulped and let Key put the goop in his hair.

A few hours later, Zelo stood up with his new hair.

"Oh my god, I'm a ing genius."

Key roughly pinched Zelo's cheeks, squealing to himself.

"Sweetie, step off to the side, I'll finish you later. I have to evaluate the other two now."

Key sighed and fanned his cheeks.

"Youngjae, c'mere."

Youngjae stepped up.

"Hun, there's no easy way to say this. I'm going to have to be frank here. You're fat. Not super obese fat, but you're still kinda chubby. Go to a gym and work out or run around the park and , but you need to lose some weight."

Hurt, Youngjae looked away.

"Don't be upset, fluffball. It'll be healthy and a good change. Once you lose some weight, I'll do some stuff to your hair and get you new clothes, m'kay?"

Youngjae nodded, knowing that this was all for the better.

"Channie, get your over here."

Himchan rolled his eyes and walked toward his brother.

", don't roll your eyes at me! I'm about to help your not-very-toned !"

Key delivered a harsh slap to his head.

"Okay, get rid of your glasses and lose some weight also. I'm going to have to get you both gym memberships.." Key muttered, not wanting to have to deal with the nasty receptionist people.

"Time to go to the gym! Zelo, it doesn't hurt for you to work out too. Now, move it es! Lots of work to do, so little time~"

Swatting at the three boys, he ushered them all out the door.

 

When the car stopped, everyone let out a sigh of relief.

Key was possibly the worst driver on the planet.

Smashing into various things on the highway, flipping off other drivers right and left, ranting about random crap, it was pretty much a nightmare.

Himchan asked, "How the did you pass the driver's test?" 

"Seduced the DMV person."

"Makes sense." Youngjae grumbled.

Key trilled, "Let's go!" in a high pitched voice.

Once inside the building, the receptionist looked up.

It was a girl from their school.

She saw them, immediately recognizing them as the people that were rejected the other day. 

Once the three of them left the school, rumors started flying around.

Being rejected by the school's kingkas is not good for your reputation.

She took in their clothes and slumped posture, ignoring Key, who was strutting to her.

Her eyes narrowed and curved into a smirk as she started to say something.