61

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

It was nice and peaceful.

He could hear the waves gently hitting the shore, and the seagulls start to come out.

It was cool inside the thin covers, and he didn't want to get up.

Zelo heard a quiet whisper.

"Get up."

Ignoring it, he snuggled into his pillow and tried to sleep some more.

"Get up."

There was a hefty sigh and some rattling.

The door closed.

He smiled and went back to sleep.

Suddenly, the door re-opened and ice cold water splashed everywhere.

Key cupped his hands together and shouted,"HURRY UP AND GET INTO THE GODDAMN TRUCK! WE HAVE TO GET TO THE STATION IN 10 MINUTES. I WILL ING LEAVE YOU BEHIND!"

Downstair, everyone heard him yelling at poor Zelo, who overslept.

Himchan heaved his bag into the car and grunted,"He really will, trust me. He's done it to me before."

Yongguk winced.

"I probably should have made him get up earlier, but he looked so happy sleeping."

Youngjae sat in Daehyun's lap and buried his head into his shoulder.

"It's too early," he mumbled. "I didn't get enough sleep."

Daehyun frowned.

"What were you doing?"

"We had homework, remember? The teachers decided to pile it on this year."

Daehyun's eyes sprang open.

", we had homework?!"

There was some more yelling as Zelo, who wasn't fully awake yet, accidentally knocked Jongup to the ground, who then knocked Yongguk over by accident.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

"HEY, DON'T YELL AT HIM. HE STILL NEEDS TO GET MORE SLEEP!"

Jongup snorted.

"YEAH, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT, EH?"

Yongguk raised an eyebrow.

"THE IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?"

"YOU TELL ME, G-"

"SHUT UP AND GET IN THE TRUCK! JUST SHUT UP AND GET IN THE TRUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK!"

As soon as he finished shouting at them, Key got in the passenger seat and massaged his temples.

Yongguk and Jongup quietly got in the car like sad puppies, with apologies exchanged mentally.

Nobody spoke for the rest of the way to the train station and on the way home.

The magic of spring break had definitely disappeared.