51

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Dino-Puppy: What's up?

Key: Nothing much. Going to the beach. Wanna come?

Dino-puppy: Sure. Which beach?

Key: I'll send you the address to the beach house.

Dino-puppy: Wait, is it that bright pink one?

Key: Obviously...

Dino: Be there soon~

 

Key looked up from his phone and sighed happily.

Feeling the train slow down, he looked out the window.

Key shook the sleeping boys.

"You guys, wake up."

None of them stirred except for Zelo.

He blinked sleepily, not sure of where he was.

"YOU GUYS HAVE 15 SECONDS BEFORE I LEAVE YOUR ASSES ON THE TRAIN AND LOCK YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE."

Everyone jolted up, grabbing their bags and running out of the train.

"That's better."

Once they made it to the house, they all stood in the small foyer area.

"I decided that I would pick rooms because I don't want to hear ing sounds all night."

Himchan's face turned pink.

"And yes, I'm talking to you, Himchan. You're a screamer."

Himchan turned red, completely at a loss.

"Zelo is rooming with Jongup, Himchan is rooming with Daehyun, and Youngjae is with Yongguk. Put your stuff up and get ready in 30 minutes. We'll eat lunch on the pier. Or boardwalk. Whichever one you want. Wait, are they the same thing? Nevermind, go change."

Youngjae said,"Wait, what rooms are we in?"

Key smiled devilishly.

"You pick your own. Welcome to the Hunger Games. May the odds be ever in your favor, and let the games begin."

Maniacally laughing, Key went to his own room.

For a second, nobody moved.

Suddenly, Zelo let out a death screech and ran to pick his room, ready to defend with his life.

Youngjae picked up on the vibe instantly and sprinted for another room.

Himchan shoved Yongguk to the side and attacked Youngjae, pushing him over.

Daehyun yanked Himchan off of Youngjae, not wanting his boyfriend to get hurt.

Himchan narrowed his eyes.

"We're ROOMING TOGETHER, YOU IDIOT!"

Daehyun contemplated that point for a second.

"Fair enough. Sorry, babe. I'll make it up to you later."

He released Himchan and ran for Jongup who was guarding the door to the biggest room.

"PREPARE YOURSELF, JONGUP!" He cried, as he hurtled toward the door at full speed.