56

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Jongup jumped off the back of the truck, ready to go look at everything.

The rest of the boys stumbled on to the ground, unsteady from the driving.

It turns out that Jonghyun was no better than Key.

Key cleared his throat.

"Okay, you all have phones right?"

They all nodded.

"Cool. We'll split up. Meet back over here by the time the fireworks start, alright?"

They all nodded again, looking like bobbleheads.

"See ya!" 

Without another word, Key grabbed onto Jonghyun's arm and dragged him away.

Zelo blinked.

In that time, Jongup, Himchan, Youngjae, and Daehyun had also disappeared.

Yongguk shrugged.

"Well, it looks like it's just us. What do you want to do?"

Zelo smiled.

"Let's go on the giant ship ride."

Yongguk's face paled.

Unnoticed by Zelo, Zelo pulled him toward the ride.

Yongguk hesitantly sat down on the seat.

Youngjae slid in from the other side.

"Hey, guys! Looks like we'll be joining you."

Daehyun also climbed aboard, but like Yongguk, his face was completely white.

Yongguk sat in the middle, next to Daehyun, while Youngjae chattered from the other side to Zelo.

"I love this ride so much," said Youngjae. "I think it's my favorite ride!"

Zelo cheerfully answered,"It's one of my favorites too!"

Yongguk and Daehyun held onto the safety bars tightly, not saying a word.

It dawned on Zelo and Youngjae that their boyfriends looked like they were ting their pants.

"Gukkie, are you okay? We don't have to ride this."

Yongguk curtly shook his head.

"It's fine."

Daehyun said the same.

His pride refused to let him get off.

Youngjae gave a comforting pat on the back, but secretly worried about Daehyun.

After the 700th time Youngjae asked,"Are you sure?", Daehyun finally broke.

"LEMME OFF! I WANT TO GET OFFFFFFFFFF!"

But alas, by that time, it was too late.

The metal gate closed with a foreboding clang.

Daehyun felt chills go up his back.

The attendant started the ride, pushing down the big green button with a firm finger.

At first, Yongguk was okay with it.

The ride wasn't going too high, the weird feeling in his stomach wasn't too bad.

Then, on the fourth swing, the ride rocketed up.

Yongguk buried his head into Zelo's neck, screaming loudly.

Zelo giggled and put his hands up.

"COME ON, YONGGUK! PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

"NOOOOOOOOO!"

Yongguk refused to put his head or his hands up.

Down the row, Daehyun was doing the same thing, but he wasn't screaming at all.

There were no sounds emitted from his mouth, nor did he raise his head from Youngjae's shoulder.

It was as if he had glued his head to Youngjae.

Youngjae sighed and looked at his terrified boyfriend.

"If you had said you didn't want to earlier, we wouldn't be in this situation. Babo. Babo-Dae."

Daehyun didn't say a word.

He just kept his head down, and prayed for the ride to be over soon.