58

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Across the fair, Key and Jonghyun were having a good time.

Key smiled happily.

It was nice to finally get away from the kids.

Suddenly, he heard a loud, piercing, very familiar scream.

Key's smile dropped.

"Just ignore the scream," he thought to himself.  "Just ignore the scream."

Jonghyun looked at him strangely.

"Aren't you going to check that out? That sounded like Himchan."

Key grumbled, but grudgingly allowed Jonghyun to pull him in the direction of the scream.

Upon entering the scene, they came across a very peculiar sight.

Himchan was trying to pull a toy away from a 5 year old girl.

Key raced over and smacked Himchan upside the head, demanding for him to release the stuffed animal.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm taking my plushie back! Jongup got it for me, and this little just came up and took it away."

An angry mother raced up and started yelling.

Key sighed and massaged his nose once the mom started swinging her bag.

This was going to take a while to sort out.

After he got the situation settled (Himchan finally let go after Jongup promised to get him another stuffed animal), Key sat next to Jonghyun.

"I got us some cotton cand-"

Youngjae came running at full speed toward Key.

"KEYYYY! SOME PERSON JUST TOOK DAEHYUN AWAY FROM ME. IT WAS SOME OLD HAG THAT-"

Key got up, looked apologetically at Jonghyun, and raced after Youngjae.

After he calmed Youngjae down and gotten Daehyun back (it turns out the old hag was Daehyun's mother), he ran back over to Jonghyun.

"I'm sorry f-"

Zelo appeared from nowhere and dragged Key away.

Zelo sobbed into Key's shoulder.

"Yongguk doesn't wanna go on any rides with me."

Key tried his hardest to calm himself down.

Key tried to keep his patience, he tried to not blow up.

He failed.

"MAYBE BECAUSE HE MIGHT BE A THAT DOESN'T WANT TO GO ON A RIDE WITH YOU?!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Zelo screamed back shrilly.

"JUST SIT WITH HIM AND TALK!" Key yelled.

"JESUS I JUST CAN'T GET ANY TIME WITH JONGHYUN BECAUSE OF YOU KIDS AND YOUR PATHETIC PROBLEMS."

Key stormed off.

Jonghyun spotted Key and ran after him, sending a wink back to Zelo as he followed Key.

Zelo winked back, recieving the signal.

Wiping away the fake tears, he walked over to where the others were hiding.

"Okay! We can leave them alone." he said, ready to get on another ride.

Youngjae groaned.

"Finally!"

He looked worriedly at Daehyun.

"Your mom doesn't hate me now, does she?"

Daehyun ruffled his hair.

"It's hard to tell. She'll get over it, I'm sure."

The Busan woman had blown up on Youngjae after he acted like he was having a massive tantrum about her "taking away his baby".

"Can you tell her it was for a friend?"

Daehyun nodded.

"Hopefully she'll understand."

Himchan frowned.

"I feel so bad for that little girl," he whispered. "I didn't want to take away her toy."

Jongup rubbed his hand in tiny circles.

"It's okay. It was for Key. No harm was done either."

Himchan's brow furrowed.

"The massive bruise on my face from the handbag the girl's y mom was holding begs to differ."

Jongup smiled sweetly and planted a kiss right on the bruise.

 

A/N: I'm so sorry for the late update.

gosh I'm always apologizing to you guys

I'M SORRYYYYY T^T

School has been killer lately, but I think that it's starting to get easier.

(I'm out of school in a couple of weeks!)

So, I'll probably update more frequently.

Again, sorry for the late update, and I hope you enjoy!

(update: If it comes up as M, it wasn't supposed to be. For some reason, my computer just randomly does that? I dunno, it might be the website.)