48

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Himchan sat in the darkened room, twisting around.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

"That remains to be determined."

The cryptic reply was all Himchan got.

Himchan, frustrated and irritated, ripped off his bonds and blindfold quickly.

"It was fun at first, but now I'm bored."

Daehyun looked at him surprised.

"How the did you-"

"Daehyun, you little , why did you attempt to- a really y attempt, mind you- kidnap me?"

"Well, Jongup's been feeling neglected so I figured-"

"You idiot. First of all, if you were going to get my attention, why didn't you just ing 'kidnap' Jongup?"

Daehyun stood silently, dumbfounded.

"Huh. I probably should have. BUT, IT'S TOO LATE NOW. JUST WAIT FOR JONGUP TO COME IN AND RESCUE YOU. Can you sob a little too? You gotta make the man feel a little better." 

Himchan sniffed.

"Whatever. Screw this, I'm out."

Daehyun slammed Himchan back down.

His tone had darkened.

"Sit."

Himchan stared up, appalled.

"Why."

"Because, Jongup is ing torn up because of the attention you don't give him. He's amazing, and it's your loss if you happen to lose him."

Himchan looked down and bit his lip, nodding.

He whispered something.

"I just didn't want him to get tired of me. I wanted to make sure he would always be there for me. I really do love him."

Daehyun frowned.

"Jongup will never get tired of you."

Checking his phone, Daehyun said,"Speak of the devil. He's on his way now. START THE TEARS."

Himchan's lower lip quivered and fat tear droplets rolled out of his eyes.

Jongup burst in, panting.

"Himchan? Baby, are you okay?"

Himchan let out a wail of anguish and flung himself dramatically into Jongup's arms.

 

Himchan pulled Jongup for a kiss.

"My savior." He murmured.

Jongup was so happy, he didn't notice the fact that there was no kidnapper there and no one demanded the forgotten money, which was quietly being dragged away by Daehyun.

Later, everyone sat at a large table in a cafe.

Daehyun smiled widely.

"I'll pay."

Youngjae raised his eyebrow about where he got the money, but wisely chose not to comment.