22

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Jongup was worried.

"Maybe we should have helped Youngjae, Himchan."

"No, it's a good way for Youngjae and Daehyun to get closer. Besides, now we have some alone time."

"What?"

As Himchan got closer and closer, any thoughts of saving Youngjae flew out of Jongup's head.

 

"Hyung, are you sure that I need to drink more water? I mean, I'm not very thirsty."

Zelo looked at Youngjae dubiously.

"Trust me. Water is good for your skin."

Youngjae nodded.

"VERY GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN."

His tone of voice implied that Zelo better drink the goddamn drink before he shoved the entire cup into his mouth.

Zelo frowned, but he grabbed the glass and chugged down the translucent liquid.

The last clear and coherent thought he had was,"This isn't water."

Youngjae stared at the staggering, tipsy Zelo.

"Well, now we just have to get him over to Yongguk's house."

"Okay, so what did you need me for?"

"You have to carry him. We don't have a car, and I'm not carrying him all the way there. Plus, you have directions to Yongguk's house."

Daehyun rolled his eyes and lifted up the drunk boy.

"Let's go."

 

Yongguk opened the door.

That was a big mistake.

Once he opened it, Zelo was shoved at him and two figures took off.

It was kind of dark outside, so he didn't see their faces, but he had a sneaking suspicioun that he knew who they were.

In the meantime, he had to take care of Zelo.

Zelo was thrashing around on the ground.

"Goddammit, stay still!"

He lifted him up and chucked him roughly onto his bed.

"Just sleep it off."

Zelo nodded, but he kept his eyes open and stayed upright.

"Yongguk hyung~" He slurred.

Yongguk was going to kill whoever gave Zelo alcohol.

Harshly pushing him down, Yongguk pulled the covers over the tall boy and tried to walk out, but Zelo held on like a koala.

A cute, huge, koala with an iron grip.

"Guk hyunggie, why do youu hate Zelo? Zelo wants to know why his Guk hyunggie hates him sooo much. Guk hyunggie suddenly confesses to Zelo, an-and then he pretends like it n-never happened. Do you know how much it pains Zelo? I wanted to d-die because it hurrt so muucchh and the painn in my chest wouldn't go awayyyyyyyyy."

Tears started slipping out of Zelo's eyes.

Yongguk was stunned.

Zelo had never actually cried in front of him, and even though he was crying, Yongguk couldn't stop admiring his beauty.

His skin was so smooth looking and his eyes were shining.

Yongguk felt a sharp pain in his chest.

Was it guilt? Or was it the fact that he was crying?

Either way, Yongguk tried to say something, but was cut off by something soft.

His eyes widened when he realized that Zelo was kissing him.

He tried to resist for a little bit, but gave in once he found out that Zelo wasn't letting go any time soon.

Zelo looked at him with slightly unfocused eyes and sweaty hair.

"Heh... Zelo likes hyunggie a lot... Please don't hurt Zelo anymore."

His head lolled forward and he collapsed onto Yongguk's chest, his head fitting perfectly in the crook of Yongguk's neck, almost like a puzzle piece.

Yongguk gently cradled the now passed out Zelo into his lap.

"Hyunggie will try, Zelo-ah... but no promises." He whispered.

They stayed like that, Zelo curled up and resting on Yongguk and Yongguk wondering about what would happen next.