52

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Jongup, seeing him coming, stepped aside like a matador.

Waving his imaginary red cloth, he proclaimed,"Olé!"

Daehyun ran straight into the room and into the bed.

He fell down, tumbling into Zelo.

He put Zelo in a headlock.

Yongguk, seeing this, went into the fray to save his boyfriend.

Youngjae, who was busy replacing Himchan's mouth with his kneecaps, was momentarily stopped by Jongup, who reached in and swiftly removed Himchan's leg from his mouth.

Once Jongup left to defend his room, Youngjae went back to work, humming as he twisted Himchan's arm to his back, causing Himchan to let out a sharp yelp.

Zelo escaped Daehyun's headlock and yelled,"TIME OUT! I NEED TO PEEEEE."

He scrambled into the bathroom to relieve himself.

While he was in his safe place, he heard a terrible crunching noise and winced.

Once he came back out, he saw complete chaos.

"STOP! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE BECOME! ANIMALS, I TELL YOU. ANIMALLLLSSSSS."

Youngjae stopped biting Jongup and replied, "We've become what we must to survive."

Daehyun nodded.

Himchan shrugged, and dove back into the pile of bodies on the floor, looking for another victim.

Zelo rolled his eyes and facepalmed.

While they were busy fighting, he quietly snuck into the other room, not quite as big as the one they were fighting over, but still a reasonable size.

He slammed the door and locked it.

Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun, and Yongguk heard the slam and looked at each other, now knowing that this was ultimately the last chance they had to get the big room.

Jongup quickly made his escape.

Youngjae slammed Himchan to the floor, straddling his torso and pinning down his arms.

Daehyun and Yongguk stared at him with wide eyes.

"Give up, hyung?" He taunted, twisting his arms slightly more to the side with every passing second.

Himchan squirmed in agony, his chest rising rapidly from the pain.

Yongguk tapped Daehyun's shoulder.

"Don't you think you should get your boyfriend to lay off?"

"Um, do you want to be in that situation?"

After hearing Himchan's pained cries for a few minutes, Daehyun sighed and pulled the growling Youngjae off of Himchan.

"LEMME AT HIM! I NEED THIS ROOM! LET GO OF ME BEFORE I KILL YOU."

Petting Youngjae's hair soothingly, Daehyun whispered,"Calm down."

Youngjae wilted slightly and slumped over into Daehyun's hold.

After a few seconds of breathing deeply to get his breath back, Youngjae looked up.

His eyes were big and teary, like a puppy.

"P-Please Daehyun." He whimpered. "I d-don't wanna sleep in th-the other room..."

Daehyun stopped moving for a second.

Not saying a word, he left the room.

Himchan stood in shock.

"Really?"

Youngjae wiped away his crocodile tears.

"Really. Now, get out."

Key yelled,"WE'RE LEAVING SOON. HURRY UP!""

Himchan grumbled about Youngjae being a conman, but left.

Yongguk shook himself off and started to unpack his swimsuit.