Ending (Ver. B)

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Junhong's eye twitched, but the rest of his face stayed motionless, almost like a blank canvas.

The doctors and nurses stared at him, taking in every detail.

"He looks like he's doing well." Doctor Youngjae commented, motioning at the monitors on his life support machine.

"He is." Nurse Daehyun nodded. "But he still hasn't woken up."

"We know that he never will."  Nurse Himchan remarked.

Doctor Moon looked at Junhong's charts.

"Poor kid, he was so young when it happened."

Nurse Yongguk rubbed his head sheepishly.

"What exactly happened?"

Himchan rolled his eyes. "Are you serious? It was all over the news."

Youngjae explained,"He was bullied at school. The ringleader was a boy named Yongguk, and it got so bad, it ended up with them pushing Junhong off the school roof."

Yongguk winced. "Oh, awkward name coincidence."

"Yeah."

Head surgeon Kibum walked up.

"How's he doing?"

"Fine." Himchan replied.

Kibum grabbed at the collar of his scrubs, attempting to loosen the tightness.

"Seriously, these scrubs are so gross. We need some bedazzling and satin up in this hizz hole-"

He stopped when he saw the dumbfounded look on their faces.

"-nevermind."

They continued to stare at Junhong.

Himchan softly said,"You know, the only reason he's still on life support after being in permanent vegetative state for over 2 years is because his parents refused to let go and kept paying for the bills. But now, his family has run into hard times. They can't pay the bills anymore."

A small tear trailed out of Junhong's eye.

A loud noise of alarm shattered the morose silence.

Youngjae and Daehyun grabbed at their beepers.

", the patient in room 423 is molesting the new nurse, Sehun." Youngjae cursed.

Daehyun smirked. "Although, he does deserve it for choosing to take care of the addict, Luhan."

"Didn't we specifically warn Sehun about him?" Jongup wondered.

"That is why I don't have an ounce of sympathy." Youngjae muttered before rushing off.

More beepers went off and soon, only Jongup and Yongguk stood in front of Zelo's room.

Jongup sighed. "I don't want to do it. Is it okay if you do it?" 

Yongguk swallowed and nodded.

Jongup shot him a grateful smile before giving Junhong one last glance.

Yongguk entered the room and walked over to the life support machine.

He looked over at Junhong, who had a peaceful smile on his face.

Yongguk was deep in thought as he reached over to finally turn the machine off.

"I wonder what he's been dreaming about for the last 3 years."