7

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

As they strode into school, people started to crowd and stare, wondering if celebrities had accidentally come to their school.

They were too pretty to be normal.

Yongguk, Daehyun, and Jongup wanted to see who it was also, but didn't bother to look. Why do that?

They were bound to hear about it later.

Walking to their first class, Jongup sighed.

"I know it's been a while, but do you think that Himchan might come back?"

Yongguk sneered and said,"That loser? He won't come back, and it'll be good for everyone. He was an eyesore."

Jongup's usually cheery face fell.

He looked away.

Jongup didn't want to reject Himchan, but he was too afraid of Yongguk, Daehyun, and everyone else. Now, Himchan really gone.

His lower lip trembling, he looked away.

The talking got louder.

The people were heading this way.

He glanced up and stopped in his tracks.

He looked different, but it was definitely him.

Himchan was back, and so were Zelo and Youngjae.

They looked different, they looked hot. It wasn't an opinion, it was a fact.

He laughed to himself, remembering the man he had met in the gym.

They definitely looked " worthy".

He glanced over at Yongguk and Daehyun.

They weren't paying attention and they didn't recognize the three boys.

Jongup smiled to himself.

This would be interesting.

And now, surely, Yongguk would let him date Himchan?

 

Youngjae sat down in class, trying not to show how nervous he was.

He kept on a mask of calmness, trying to to show the swirling anxiety inside.

Daehyun plopped down next to him.

Daehyun shot him an amazing smile and said,"What's your name?"

Youngjae snorted to himself.

He thought,"Oh my god, he doesn't ing recognize me. Was I that ugly before?"

Youngjae gave him a cold look and turned away, directing his attention elsewhere.

Daehyun tried to figure out why a person he had never met before was ignoring and seemed to hate him. 

"Okay, students. I hope you like who you're sitting next to, because you're stuck with them for the rest of the year."

Groans and shouts of protest erupted from the class

Youngjae, who was in a pissy mood, and Daehyun, who was extremely confused and borderline irritated, were now seatmates. For the rest of the year.

They made quite a pair.

 

Zelo perched on the end of a chair in his advanced math class.

Jittery, he blinked rapidly.

He didn't look up from his book until he heard the tell tale, impossible low voice.

"Is this seat taken?"