25

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Himchan crossed his arms and looked at Youngjae, who was curled up in fetal position on his bed.

"So, why'd you slap him?"

"He said something that reminded me of what he did to me before."

Himchan let out a deep sigh.

"Youngjae, you can't just go and slap people. What if he's changed? Maybe you should apologiz-"

"NO. Why should I? He's the one who did all that to me before, and he's trying to play with my heart now, that bastard. He doesn't like me, but he stole my first kiss! He hasn't changed."

Himchan stared at Youngjae.

Youngjae turned over, not wanting to be disturbed in his wallowing, but his stomach started growling.

"Do you want some food?"

"No. I'm not hungry."

Himchan could see that Youngjae was obviously hungry, but he didn't press at the issue.

He knew that forcing him to eat wouldn't do anything.

Walking out of Youngjae's room, he picked up his phone and dialed Jongup.

"How's Daehyun doing?"

"He's gone on a cheescake eating binge."

"I wish that Youngjae would do that. He refuses to eat. Can't you do anything?"

"I could probably convince Daehyun to apologize."

"Okay."

Himchan dramatically flung himself across the couch.

"I miss you~"

"I miss you too."

 

Jongup stared at the rapidly growing pile of empty boxes.

He didn't think that it was possible, for Daehyun to eat so much.

"Daehyun, why don't you just apologize?"

"No. I don't even know why he hit me."

Jongup ripped away the cheesecake and delivered a good old-fashioned snap-out-of-it smack to the head.

Daehyun faceplanted to the ground.

"DAEHYUN. Do you even remember what you did to him? You tortured him daily, stole his lunch and lunch money, and now, you've also stolen his first kiss."

", was that his-"

"Yes, you ing retard."

Jongup's voice hardened.

Daehyun looked at the boy, finding no trace of the bumbling idiot that he thought him to be.

"But I've changed since then."

"Then, go find him and apologize. Let him know that you've changed and that you like him."

"But I don't even know where to begin..."

"Think about it."

With that, Jongup strode out of the room.

Daehyun dazedly stared after him.

Daehyun felt another pang in his chest.

Picking up his forgotten cheesecake, he started eating again.

He thought to himelf,"Jung Daehyun, you've really ed up this time."