33

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Youngjae scoured the area with his eyes, but he couldn't find Zelo anywhere.

"According to the tracker, he should be right here. Where is he?"

He scanned the crowded place once more, staring at every single person, noting things down to the very detail.

The only thing remotely close to Zelo was the tall, willowy, model-like girl who was standing next to someone who seemed like her boyfriend.

The boy spoke up.

Youngjae strained his ears to hear what he was saying, but he could only catch a little bit of their conversation.

"... He's supposed to be here. Let's wait a couple more seconds."

He had heard that voice before, just a few moments earlier.

Youngjae tried to figure out why the voice sounded so familiar.

Then, it hit him.

It was the mysterious voice that he heard when he had called Zelo.

Which meant...

Youngjae gasped.

"No."

Yongguk looked at Youngjae strangely.

"What?"

"N-Nothing. I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

Youngjae walked up to the girl.

"She" seemed to notice him and fidgeted.

He said,"Excuse me, miss, but have you seen my friend Zelo? I thought that I saw him here."

A terrible approximation of a female voice slipped out of the disguised boy's mouth.

"Um, I don't remember seeing him." Zelo replied shrilly, mentally cursing the whoever was up there.

How did Youngjae find him?

Youngjae smiled, but then it slipped off of his face quickly.

His eyes honed in on Zelo's face, like a predator circling in on his prey.

"Cut the crap, Zelo. Why are you dressed like a girl?"

Zelo blushed, while Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"Zelo asked me for a favor, and in return, he has to do this so that Myun- I mean, so that I can find something out. Speaking of, I think that I saw him over in that cafe. Hurry up, let's go over there."

Zelo nodded and hurried off, his hands clutching at his short skirt, making sure it didn't ride all the way up.

However, the skirt rode up anyways.

Zelo blushed and hurried on.

Youngjae thought to himself, "Maybe this could be a test."

He cared about Zelo a lot, he was like the younger brother that he'd always wanted.

He wanted to make sure that Yongguk truly loved Zelo, so he decided that this would determine the fate of their relationship.

He motioned for Yongguk to come over.

"Hey, Yongguk. Can you find Zelo?"