64

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Youngjae slammed down the stack of textbooks.

Zelo groaned.

"I can't believe it's already almost time for exams."

Youngjae nodded.

"It's because spring break was later this year. But on the bright side, summer vacation is in a month. Or two months? I think it's two months."

Zelo sighed.

"I really don't want to do anything. I don't want to study, I don't want to go outside, I just wish..."

Zelo trailed off and stared out the window.

He smiled dreamily and murmured,"I wish I could lock myself into a cloud. It seems so nice, fluffy, and cool."

Himchan stared at him oddly.

"What are you on? First of all, you're denser than a cloud, so you would fall right onto the pavement."

Youngjae rolled his eyes.

"It wasn't meant to be taken literally."

Zelo gave Himchan a massive textbook.

Himchan looked at Zelo, confused.

"What do you want me to do with this?"

"I dunno, study?"

Himchan smirked.

"I already got accepted to a college, Zelo. I don't need to study for the final exam."

Zelo shrugged.

"Suit yourself."

Himchan whined and rolled around on the floor.

"Jongup hasn't talked to me in a week because he's study for exams. We haven't done anything for at least a month~"

Youngjae grimanced.

"I don't want to hear about your life, hyung."

At that moment, Himchan got a text from Baekhyun, a boy in one of his other classes.

Without taking his eyes off of the screen of the phone, he roared,"WHERE ARE MY KINVES? WHERE ARE MY GUNS? WHERE ARE MY OBJECTS OF MENTAL AND PHYSICAL TORTURE?"

Zelo timidly told him,"Hyung, you don't have any."

Himchan looked up with a start.

"Well, damn. I need to get some."

Youngjae glanced at Himchan over the textbook and muttered,"In more ways than others."

Himchan's eyes had a dangerous glint to them.

"What was that?"

Youngjae smirked.

"I think you know. I think, as a matter of fact, we all know. YOU, KIM HIMCHAN, NEED A GOOD, SOUND ING FROM JONGUP. YOUR ING IS GETTING UNBEARABLE. YESTERDAY, YOU SCREAMED AT ME FOR AN HOUR STRAIGHT BECAUSE I DIDN'T PUT THE CORN FLAKES NEXT TO THE COCO PUFFS."

Himchan narrowed his eyes.

"WELL-"

Youngjae quickly cut him off.

"Zelo and I are leaving the penthouse. We're giving you 2 hours. You can either call Jongup, or simmer in your ual frustration."

Zelo sent a sly wink to Himchan.

"Have fun, but not too much fun."

Himchan threw a pillow at Zelo, which he ducked, but was sent scurrying out the door.

Youngjae followed him, sending back a salute to Himchan.

"Get laid, my friend."