60

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Youngjae had felt a little bad about tricking Key at first, but the feeling quickly disappeared when they went on more rides.

His head throbbed from running into the wall at the haunted house (he was also irritated because, really, it wouldn't hurt for them to have some more goddamn lights in there), but he had never felt happier at that moment. 

The fireworks show had started, and they all sat on Jonghyun's truck.

Leaning against Daehyun and letting his head fall back onto his shoulder, Youngjae smiled.

Daehyun was looking up at the bursting bright lights, his eyes open almost comically.

The sparkling fireworks were reflected in his eyes, shiny and glazed with unshed tears because he hadn't closed them in a while.

Youngjae felt as if his heart was close to bursting.

Zelo was like an excited kid, clapping and shouting at the fireworks.

Yongguk grinned gently at him.

Swooping in to give him a kiss on his cheek, Yongguk stopped for a second and pressed it softly on his forehead.

Himchan thought,"It's like they have a father-son relationship rather than being lovers."

But, he really couldn't judge.

Jongup was doing the same thing as Zelo, but instead of fireworks, he was having fun with the free sparkler he had gotten.

His narrow eyes were huge, staring at the sparking stick in awe and wonder.

Himchan chuckled at the sight of Jongup, who was completely entranced with the sparkler.

After a few moments of this, he leaned over and tried to blow it out.

Jonghyun let out a startled whine and cupped his hand over the flame, trying to keep it alight.

"What are you doing?"

"Pay some attention to me~"

Jongup rolled his eyes, but willingly snuffed out the sparkler.

Himchan smiled gleefully.

"Yeahh~"

Jonghyun hit his head lightly.

Himchan grabbed his forehead indignantly, acting as if he had been shot.

"Oh, you got me! Nooo... Do you see the blood? I can feel it trickling down."

Jongup chuckled.

"Stop exaggerating, hyung."

He reached over and the liquid off Himchan's cheek.

"Mmm. Blueberry? Nah, I think it's strawberry. Maybe both?"

Himchan stared at Jongup.

It occured to Jongup that he should probably explain.

"Zelo's popsicle was melting and he was waving it around a little too hard."

Zelo looked over sheepishly.

"Sorry, Himchan hyung."

He took one last bite and tossed the stick into the trash can.

Key looked over at Jonghyun, who was also like Daehyun.

He was concentrated on the bright lights, his eyes glazed over from the sheer willpower of not wanting to close his eyes.

Key wished he had a camera to capture this moment.

More colorful lights burst in the sky.

Like Youngjae, he felt as if his heart would burst from pure happiness.

He wished he could live in this moment forever.