20

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Key strutted into the mall, armed with plenty of credit cards.

Zelo followed him, like a dark raincloud.

His head was down and he was staring at the ground.

"Key! Over here~"

Zelo looked up and was met with a sight of an unmistakably y girl.

Even though he was gay, he knew that she was beautiful.

"Hyosung, looking as hot as ever~"

"Thanks, babe. Who's the cutie?"

"Oh, that's Zelo. He's a little depressed so I decided to take him to the mall and see if anything made him feel better."

"He's adorable! Let's go to that spa on the corner. You can go shopping while I stay with him."

Key raised an eyebrow.

"That was one time! I swear I won't do anything this time."

"Okay, then. See you later."

In less than 3 minutes, Zelo was left with someone he had never seen before.

Hyosung led him into the spa, walking confidently to the register.

The girl behind it looked at Zelo and snorted.

"Excuse me?"

Hyosung's temper flared.

"Hun, smile and do your goddamn job. I hope that you were ing coughing because I can get you fired and blacklisted from everywhere in Korea."

Her tone darkened and her eyes narrowed.

It was easy to see why Key hung out with her, they were almost exactly alike.

"Get me two of treatment number 2. I want the mudbath."

The girl nodded and led them to a room behind the counter.

She handed them two robes and left.

" doesn't know how to ing do her job."

She smiled sweetly at Zelo.

"Strip and get in." She said, motioning at the two large holes in the ground.

Zelo quickly slipped out of his clothes and stepped in.

It was a little uncomfortable and it felt weird, but Zelo grew accustomed to the feeling.

"So, why are you all depressed?"

"It's nothing."

"It's obviously something if you were crying."

"Well, I like this guy named Yongguk-"

"Wait, I'm sorry for interrupting, but does he have a really deep voice?"

".... Yeah. How did you-"

"Oh, don't worry about it. Continue."

"I like him and then he confessed to me, but he was drunk at that time so he didn't remember it the next day."

"Is that where all of my beer went? Dammit, he better pay me back. That was ing high quality beer." She hissed to herself.

"Excuse me?" 

Zelo didn't quite hear her because the attendants came in to help them out and get them into the next phase of the treatment.

"It's nothing. Anway, you shouldn't worry too much. Just get him jealous. He's very territorial."

"How do you-"

Key barged in, just as the treatment ended.

"You guys look amazing! I found this really great store and we should totally go...."

Zelo brushed the weird feeling out of his head.

Maybe he was being too suspicious over little things.

He shrugged it off and went to go try on all of the things that Key had found.

After all, he had a certain boy to make jealous.