68

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Himchan took a break in his sulking and shook his head frantically.

"NOOO WAY. No way in hell am I going to do that."

Zelo gave him puppy eyes.

"You saw her. Remember? You said that there was no way you could compete with that, and then Jongup never told you about the party. He's way too nice not to go, so he's probably going without you."

"But why do I have to d-"

"I had the idea and called Sungjong over. It's better than Key finding out about this, am I right?"

Himchan sighed and gave in.

"It's for Jongup." He thought to himself, feeling a little sick at Zelo's idea.

What if it convinced Jongup that he really was straight?

Would Jongup leave him?

He pushed the worries out of his head and let Sungjong work his magic.

An hour later, Kim Himchan was no more.

"What should your girl name be?" Sungjong wondered.

Zelo piped up all too happily.

"It should be Hime!"

Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"That's a little too obvious, dontcha think? Hmm... How about Chansa? You know, instead of Chunsa (angel), it could be Chansa."

Himchan shook his head.

"I'll decide on my own name, thank you very much. I think my name should be Haewon."

Zelo scratched his head.

"Why?"

"It's wonhae* flipped around, and it still has a H in the beginning."

Sungjong rolled his eyes again.

"Sure, whatever. Go for it. Remember, do not sit with your legs apart. Have fun!"

Sungjong snapped a picture of Himchan and scurried off.

Himchan blinked in surprise.

Zelo shrugged.

"Don't worry. You get used to it."

"What? That Sungjong may or may not be crazy or the breeziness down under?"

"A little bit of both."

Himchan motioned to his crotch.

"With the length of this skirt, the sun is shining where it isn't supposed to shine."

Yongguk entered the room and stopped in surprise, mixed in with a little disgust.

"Himchan?"

Himchan flipped the glossy wig hair over his shoulder and daintily closed his legs with as much dignity as possible.

"It's Haewon. Are we going now?"

"Sure, I guess. But Zelo, why are you dressed like that too?"

Zelo blushed.

"It's for moral support, okay?!"

Yongguk shook his head.

"Whatever you say."

As they got into the car, Yongguk thought,"I hope Jongup will be okay after this."

 

 

* Okay, so when wonhae is written out in Korean, there are two characters. The two characters are flipped, not the english romanization.  Oh, and wonhae basically means to want, like you want me. Himchan is being his sassy self, as per usual.