28

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Zelo walked out of the bathroom.

Yongguk and Hyosung looked up quickly, abruptly cutting off the conversation.

Quickly putting covering up Yongguk's back, Hyosung got to her feet and brushed off her lap.

"Well, I'm heading out. You guys can stay here for as long as you need to. Just don't dirty my extra bed tooooooo~ much."

Hyosung wiggled her eyebrows.

Yongguk looked embarrassed and threw at pillow at her.

Hyosung winked saucily and left the room.

Zelo smiled faintly.

"Are you okay?"

He nodded, not really listening.

Zelo sat down on Yongguk's lap and curled his arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault."

"No, it's okay."

"No, it's my fault. I shouldn't have come over. I shouldn't have kissed you there...."

Yongguk cradled Zelo, shushed him and told him to go to sleep.

Long after Yongguk went to sleep, Zelo was still awake and he was thinking.

Yongguk hadn't disagreed with him when he had said that he shouldn't have done all that.

Maybe he really was a burden on Yongguk?

Just like Yongguk's mom had said.

When Yongguk was getting hit and yelled at by his dad, his mom came over to Zelo.

She had hissed,"You disgusting waste of human life. You've contaminated the only son I have left."

Laughing cruelly, she continued, "It doesn't matter. He's getting what all faggots deserve. You'll only be a burden on him once we've disowned him. You should just leave him now, you pathetic piece of ."

That's when she had slapped him and Yongguk came back to life.

 

Her words haunted him, even in his sleep.

Zelo tried to shake it off, but as the night dragged on, her words became even harder to shrug off.

Maybe leaving Yongguk was for the best.

It would be easier for Yongguk, wouldn't it?

A/N: Sorry for the really short chapter.

T^T I think that I might go on a short hiatus because I'm getting a serious case of writer's block and updating is starting to affect my school work. 

The decision isn't definite yet, but.... yeah.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!