3

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

"Youngjae, are you here to finally lose some weight? Now maybe the girls can look at you without the rolls of fat obstructing their view."

Youngjae looked down.

Key's eyes narrowed, enraged at the girl's rudeness.

", at least he can lose weight. I would tell you to get plastic surgery, but save your parent's money and get a paper bag instead. All the plastic and surgery in the world couldn't help yo' nasty ."

The girl's eyes widened.

"Excuse me?"

Key smiled.

To anyone who couldn't hear the conversation, it would seem as if Key as simply talking about the weather or something like that, not dissing the girl's existence.

Anyone without a skilled eye would think that the smile was welcoming and comforting.

But Himchan had lived with Key his entire life.

He knew that smile.

It was a smile of a predator, ready to rip out throats.

"What I'm saying is, do you your ing job correctly. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? DO YOU?"

The girl tried to regain her composture.

"No, and I don't care."

"OH, YOU SHOULD CARE, ! I AM KIM KIBUM, I CAN BLACKLIST YOU FROM ALMOST ALL OF KOREA! , I OWN. YOUR. ."

"What the are you talking about?" The girl tried to sound bored.

Key looked at her incredulously.

"Ask your parents, little girl. Then you might know how screwed your future is. Now, step aside, peasant. Get me your manager."

Another man stepped up.

"Hello, my name is Jonghyun. How may I help you?"

 

Key motioned at the boys to start exercising.

"Hyung will take care of everything. Now go!"

Key's eyes went back to normal and he winked.

"This here isn't doing her job well. Would you like to go on a date to make up for it?"

Jonghyun looked shocked for a second, but he winked back.

"Anything for someone like you."

 

As they were working out, Himchan noticed a familiar group in the corner.

"Guys, it's Jongup, Daehyun, and Yongguk!"

Quickly walking to another part of the gym, they continued to excercise.

Youngjae's sweat ran down his face.

"I..... hate..... excercise..... so damn.... much."

"That explains a lot, piggy."

A single thought raced through Himchan, Youngjae, and Zelo's minds.

Oh crap.

The other boys had found them.