53

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Zelo happily skipped downstairs, content over his rooming situation.

He heard the doorbell.

Did someone get shoved out the window and locked out?

Zelo shrugged. 

One could never be too sure.

He jogged over to the front door and opened it.

A shorter man smiled at him.

"Hey, cutie."

Zelo let out a high-pitched, shrill, terrified scream.

Jonghyun winced.

Key walked over, nonplussed.

"Jelly, calm down. This is Jonghyun."

Jonghyun nodded at him.

" 'Sup."

Zelo backed away, never breaking eye contact.

Jonghyun scratched his head.

"He's an odd one."

Key laughed.

"Wait 'til you meet the others. Zelo will seem like the normal one."

At that moment, Youngjae came dashing past with his swimsuit hung low on his hips.

Behind him, a furious Himchan had his swimsuit pulled to his knees.

Key quickly covered Jonghyun's eyes.

"HIMCHAN PULL YOUR GODDAMN SWIMSUIT UP!" Key roared, not happy about the fact that Jonghyun had just seen his little brother's junk.

Himchan yelled back,"YOUNGJAE ING PANTSED ME SO JUST WAIT A SEC. IMMA PANTS HIM BACK FIRST."

Yongguk rolled his eyes.

"Did it ever occur to you that you should pull your trunks back up first?"

Himchan stopped and blinked.

In complete seriousness, he said,"No. No it didn't."

Key groaned.

"Pull up your swimsuit. You're giving a whole new definition to let it all hang out."

Having absolutely no shame at all, Himchan reached down, pulled them up, and continued with his chase.

Key sighed.

Taking in a deep breath, he yelled,"GUYS WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH BEFORE YOU CAN EMBARRASS ME ANY FURTHER."

Youngjae raced back and jumped into Daehyun's arms, squealing like a little girl.

Daehyun wheezed at the sudden weight in his arms and against his ribcage.

"Y-Youngjae, you s-should probably just get it over with before Himchan pants you in public."

Youngjae nodded reluctantly and stood with his arms wide open, inviting Himchan to do his thing.

Himchan grandly walked over and yanked down his pants.

Key slammed his head against the wall as Jonghyun chuckled weakly.