10

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Himchan nodded.

"Well, you're already here. Talk."

"I like you, Himchan."

Himchan wasn't sure what to do.

Why was Jongup saying this now?

Was it a trick?

Was he being genuine?

Why didn't he tell him back then?

Should he listen to his head or heart?

Finally, he decided, it.

Throwing out all of his reasoning, he smiled and said,"I like you too, Jongup-ah."

He prayed to whoever was up there that Jongup wouldn't break his heart again.

 

In the restroom, Zelo stood close to the mirror, attempting to fix his eyeliner.

At the same time, he was blocking the sink.

Behind him, someone cleared their throat.

"Sorry." Zelo got out of the way.

He looked at his reflection and saw the other person.

Yongguk.

He thought to himself,"Channel your inner Key. You can do this."

Yongguk was washing his hands when he felt a body pressing against his.

He yelped and jumped.

He thought,"It's that kid I have to sit next to in math, the one who has that really y smi- NO WAIT, what do I mean by y? I like girls. I LIKE GIRLS."

While he had his little inner angst moment, Zelo straightened up and said,"I'm sorry. It was an accident, I fell."

Yongguk snapped out of it and replied.

"S'kay."

His voice cracked.

He blushed and Zelo smirked.

"Am I already getting to him?" Zelo pondered as he manuvered his way around Yongguk, making sure to sway his hips a little more than usual.

He glanced in the mirror right before the door closed, just in time to see Yongguk's red face and eyes glued to his .

"Perfect."

An evil laugh echoed in the hallway.

A teacher heard it and poked her head out of her classroom.

Not expecting a tall, handsome boy with big doe eyes, she instinctively felt her heart flutter.

"Y-you're supposed to b-be lunching eat. I mean, eating lunch."

She stumbled over her words.

Zelo gave her a heart stopping smile and made look his eyes even bigger.

"I'm sorry, I just transferred back. I guess I forgot the schedule. I'll go now."

She nodded mindlessly.

Yongguk walked out of the restroom to see Zelo walking off.

As the sly boy left the hall, there were two sets of eyes set on his .