29

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

Yongguk scratched his head.

He looked around at everyone busily working on the worksheet and sighed deeply.

The school was unbearably hot and trying to figure out this complicated math problem was not helping him cool down.

He turned over to Zelo, hoping that he would help him and that maybe it would give him a chance to reconcile.

Zelo smiled politely and said that he didn't know how to do it, even though the problem was obviously solved on his paper.

Yongguk and Zelo both looked at the paper at the same time.

Zelo blushed and discreetly tried to cover up his sheet.

For some reason, Zelo was giving him a cold shoulder.

He wasn't completely ignoring him, but Yongguk knew that something was off.

He would try to talk to Zelo, but Zelo would give a forced smile and use the smalled amount of words possible, or he wouldn't say anything at all because he was just looking off into the distance as if he was thinking deeply.

Something was different, and he didn't like it.

Yongguk didn't like it one bit.

After class was over, he caught up to Zelo.

"Zelo, are you ignoring me?"

"No, Yongguk hyung. I'm not."

Although it shouldn't have been much, Zelo's words hurt Yongguk.

Zelo was obviously trying to distance himself from him and he usually never called him Yongguk hyung.

Most of the time he called him Guk.

The politeness of his words and the tension in the air made it even harder to talk.

"Zelo, cut the crap. Why are you doing this?" He said roughly, the heat making him irritable.

Zelo winced.

"I'm not doing anything, Yongguk hyung."

He turned and tried to walk away.

Yongguk grabbed his wrist harshly and dragged him into the bathroom.

He pushed him against the wall, nose to nose.

"Seriously. Why are you doing this, Zelo? Are you tired of me? Am I an annoyance to you?"

Zelo didn't answer.

Even more frustrated, Yongguk slammed his fist into the wall next to Zelo's head. 

Zelo flinched, and slid down the wall, sitting on the floor.

Yongguk left the bathroom before he did anything else that he would regret.

He closed the door behind him with a bang. (A/N: I swear that pun was unintentional)

Zelo hugged his knees to his chest and started crying silently.

"Hyung," He whispered. "I'm doing this for you."

He rocked back and forth slowly, trying to convince himself that it was for the best.