42

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

After a few days of trial and error, Ailee deemed Daehyun to be acceptably romantic.

"Now, let's have a test drive. Who else could be better than me?"

She gestured for him to back away.

"I'm going to go inside the house. You come ring the doorbell, and the evaluation starts from there."

Walking inside, Ailee closed the door gently.

She opened her phone and dialed Zelo.

"The plan is in action. I'll text you where we're going. Make sure he doesn't get there too early."

"Okay."

Zelo wasn't quite sure if he wanted to do this.

Himchan, Jongup, and Yongguk weren't too sure about it either, and took it upon themselves to warm Youngjae about the plot if they took it too far.

Daehyun walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.

Ailee opened the door and together, they left.

In the car, Ailee texted Zelo.

Alien: We're going 2 that couple cafe near the main street

Jelly Belly: Okay. We're on our way ^^

Gathering the hyungs, Zelo gave them all sunglasses.

They looked at him with confusion in their eyes.

"We're going undercover."

Himchan hit Zelo softly.

"We're going to attract more attention like this, you dummy."

Zelo pouted.

"But this is more fun."

Giving in, Himchan, Yongguk, and Jongup slipped on their sunglasses and followed Ailee and the unknowing Daehyun to the cafe.

Zelo nodded at Himchan, signaling to start the next part of the plan.

Himchan got out his phone and texted Youngjae.

Chan-hyung: Hey, can you meet up at XXXX cafe? The one near main street.

The Smart One: Why? Nevermind, I'm on my way.

Himchan let Zelo know that Youngjae was coming.

Zelo told Ailee, who at the moment was busy hitting Daehyun.

"You can't just SAY that to someone!! You idiot, that's not nice at all!"

Daehyun, who was on the verge of tears, was crying out,"I'm sorry! I'M SORRRRYYY STOP HITTING ME GODDAMMIT YOU HAVE STRONG ARMS FOR A WOMAN JESUS CHRIST!!"

Himchan sighed and shook his head.

"Are you sure the plan's going to work? It looks like they're borderline abusive brother and sister."

Zelo shrugged, not too sure himself.

Watching from outside, the 3 boys stared as Youngjae walked into the cafe.

Luckily, Ailee and Daehyun had calmed down.

Daehyun pulled out a small silver necklace and put it around her neck.

He smiled lovingly at her as she pretended to be completely shocked and delighted, hiding the smirk on her face when she saw Youngjae watching.

Youngjae felt sick.

Having seen enough, he turned a dangerous shade of red and stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

Ailee let the smile drop.

"That was almost painful," She grumbled. "Here's the necklace back."

She deposited it lightly into Daehyun's waiting palm.

"It's pretty, you picked out a nice one."

"Thanks. Do you know what happened? I just heard the door close, I didn't see who came in."

Ailee grinned mischieviously.

"I don't know, but I think you'll find out later."

Daehyun shrugged it off, dismissing it as not important.

He hoped Youngjae would like the necklace.

Looking at the sparkling necklace in his hand, Daehyun smiled gently at fragile little heart charm.